new product

Let us know if you've found the perfect product for Adagio to sell.

new product

Postby Lynn » Nov 30th, '05, 20:48

Although I have been drinking tea for the last forty years, I am new to all the varieties. I am having so much fun and excitement trying so many different teas.
Having said that a some of products that I would buy right away is a hat and a couple of different t-shirts with the adagio teas logo on them.
The reason is so I would be recognized by other adagio teas users. I am quite certain that a conversation would start. A discussion would follow, and teas would be talked.
Thanks for your attention,
Lynn
Lynn

Postby Teatime » Nov 30th, '05, 20:55

Lynn, I said the same thing a few days ago under Adagio Accessories. :D I'm so glad that you brought up this topic!

I agree with you that the Adagio tee shirts would be a great idea!! I think that we would wear them so proudly and it would be a great way to inform others about Adagio teas!

Teatime
Teatime

Postby Marlene » Dec 1st, '05, 03:30

You might as well speak up Chris. Obviously the topic isn't just going to go away! (for those who don't know, this is like the 4th or 5th shirt request on this board)
Marlene

Postby ilya » Dec 1st, '05, 15:44

We have battered around the idea of a tee-shirt for about 2 years now. Perhaps once the insanity of the holidays subsides, we will return to it.
ilya
Site Admin

Postby Teatime » Dec 1st, '05, 15:45

I truly hope so!!!!!!!

Teatime
Teatime

Postby teaspoon » Dec 1st, '05, 16:52

Oh good, cos I'd hate to have to organize the teachatters into a protest to picket outside your offices ;)

~tsp
teaspoon

Postby Libertatis » Dec 6th, '05, 02:32

screw the t-shirts i'm a purist damnit! give us uniforms! LOL

(i do think tshirts would be cool)
Libertatis

Postby Serenity » Dec 6th, '05, 10:57

I'm with Libertatis, give us uniforms...LOL I would LOVE a T-Shirt!! :lol:
Serenity

Postby teaspoon » Dec 6th, '05, 11:26

LoL I like you, Libertatis... er, Libertas (in the vocative case) :)

As long as these uniforms are comfortable. I've done the uninform thing... pleated skirts in the middle of winter not such a good idea... How about pants? I like pants...

~teaspoon the catholic school survivor
teaspoon

Postby jogrebe » Dec 6th, '05, 12:17

teaspoon wrote:Oh good, cos I'd hate to have to organize the teachatters into a protest to picket outside your offices ;)

~tsp

If it comes to that teaspoon, promise me one thing, that you will not reenact the Boston Tea Party (or should I say host a Clifton Tea Party in the nearest body of water) as it would be too big of a sin to destroy so much Adagio tea over a mere tee shirt dispute. Otherwise we might be forced to hunt you down and in that case throwing you into the “tea party teapot” or (branching off of your earlier idea) forcing you into “tea wrestling” against a college football team would not be enough to do the fallen tea justice.

teaspoon wrote:As long as these uniforms are comfortable. I've done the uninform thing... pleated skirts in the middle of winter not such a good idea... How about pants? I like pants...

I second that in the form of no kilts in the uniforms, unless we are going to be pillaging barbarian style or holding the protest out in Scotland for some odd reason.
jogrebe

Postby teaspoon » Dec 6th, '05, 12:35

ROFL

Don't worry, John, the only sort of "tea party" protest I'd launch would be to raid Adagio's warehouse, steal all the tea, and sit on the tins drinking the tea outside of Adagio's offices. Which I could do barbarian style, painted with wode and everything (I have some strange friends). Just remember, pillage first, then burn...

~the barbaric teaspoon
teaspoon

Postby PeteVu » Dec 6th, '05, 14:41

teaspoon wrote:ROFL

Don't worry, John, the only sort of "tea party" protest I'd launch would be to raid Adagio's warehouse, steal all the tea, and sit on the tins drinking the tea outside of Adagio's offices. Which I could do barbarian style, painted with wode and everything (I have some strange friends). Just remember, pillage first, then burn...

~the barbaric teaspoon

im in.
PeteVu

Postby PeteVu » Dec 6th, '05, 14:49

i dont think they will take our demands seriously unless we are wearing respect-commanding uniforms.

how delightfully ironic.
PeteVu

Postby jogrebe » Dec 6th, '05, 15:07

PeteVu wrote:
teaspoon wrote:ROFL

~the barbaric teaspoon

im in.

Slight problem if we want to go for the authentic wode painted barbarian protest as it means that we can't use PeteVu's tee shirt design with kilts as I just remembered that the barbarians of old fought naked. So if we are going to go all out with an authentic barbarian protest raid we'll have to wait for warmer weather, which would also give Adagio more time to repent and introduce a clothing line.
jogrebe

Postby Marlene » Dec 6th, '05, 15:16

Maybe we should paint our shirts on with woad. that way we get the whole t-shirt thing, but we're still nekkid!
Marlene

Next

Instant Messenger

Permissions