So. Oregon Tea Rooms?

Learn about tea-related establishments open across the world.

So. Oregon Tea Rooms?

Postby Serenity » Nov 3rd, '05, 11:31

Anyone here from So. Oregon who runs a successful Tea Room? Would love to chat... :)
Serenity

Postby Libertatis » Dec 6th, '05, 02:23

I live in portland, just come up here we have several great tea rooms!!!! not to mention the most authentic chinese tea house in the united states!!!

http://www.taooftea.com/display.php3?id=&num=18

p.s. I see your name is Serenity, do you like the Firefly series? if so i love you :wink:
Libertatis

Postby klemptor » Dec 6th, '05, 10:03

Libertatis wrote:p.s. I see your name is Serenity, do you like the Firefly series? if so i love you :wink:

There are quite a few Firefly fans on this board, actually (myself included)! :)
klemptor

Postby Serenity » Dec 6th, '05, 10:53

I love Portland, but only to visit...LOL I will difinitely check out some tea rooms on my next trip up there.

And YES I am a Firefly fan...who isn't
:D

I love you too...LOL
Serenity

Postby teaspoon » Dec 6th, '05, 11:51

I'm not!

Just kidding... I asked for it for Christmas because I can't deal with having to go over to my friend's place to watch it. I saw the movie first, because she was obsessed and insisted I go with her, then I started watching the show with her. Was anybody else miffed by a certain climactic turn of events in the movie, though?

Sorry to continue a completely off topic discussion without answering your question... just had to chime in...

~tsp
teaspoon

Postby klemptor » Dec 6th, '05, 11:58

Ooooh, no spoilers! My busy self hasn't had the time to see the movie yet (I have to wait for it to come out on DVD now, poo).

But now I really can't wait to see it! ;)
klemptor

Instant Messenger

Permissions