World Tea Expo Video

Have something to add to an article? Don't keep it to yourself!

Postby LavenderPekoe » Jun 6th, '08, 22:56

Carnelian wrote:
brandon wrote:Cool video - if you were paying close attention, Michael is working on a 2nd generation UtiliTea kettle with more precise temperature control. Woo!

I totally caught that one, and am very excited since it would only make me love the utilitea more

I am holding out for a more precise triniTea. :P
LavenderPekoe

Postby Mary R » Jun 6th, '08, 23:00

I'm holding out for a telepathic butler. I think "mmm...tea," and he's instantly by my side with a perfect cup.

Until then...a wicked precise utiliTea would be awesome. I'd even name it Jeeves.
Mary R

Postby Salsero » Jun 6th, '08, 23:35

brandon wrote:Cool video - if you were paying close attention, Michael is working on a 2nd generation UtiliTea kettle with more precise temperature control. Woo!
We can't allow him to do it! What will Wes, ABx, and I do with our Zojis? I couldn't consign it to the scrap heap of history!
Salsero

Postby Wesli » Jun 7th, '08, 00:50

Well, in the sad case of a global Zoji-flu, we'll have a backup.
Wesli

Postby Geekgirl » Jun 7th, '08, 00:51

LavenderPekoe wrote:I am holding out for a more precise triniTea. :P

LMAO!!! You would destroy the mystery? :twisted:
Geekgirl

Postby Geekgirl » Jun 7th, '08, 00:53

omg, you'd have to pry my zoji from my cold, tea-stained hands. Of course, if I had seen this before I forked out for the zoji... nah. Cold tea-stained hands, I'm tellin' ya.
Geekgirl

Postby CynTEAa » Jun 7th, '08, 07:33

Chip wrote: I kept worrying that Ilya was going to take a spill backwards at the bottom of the escalator.

Hehe -- me, too! :shock: He's amazingly sure-footed.
CynTEAa

Postby LavenderPekoe » Jun 7th, '08, 09:14

Cyn, you look so tiny in that picture. Are you that small or is the EU dude just that tall?
LavenderPekoe

Postby Mary R » Jun 7th, '08, 09:49

LavenderPekoe wrote:Cyn, you look so tiny in that picture. Are you that small or is the EU dude just that tall?

Ah...that would be a little bit of both. Cynthia is pleasantly petite and Stepas sees eye to eye only with basketball centers.
Mary R

Postby Mary R » Jun 7th, '08, 11:53

Just heading off any remaining PMs/IMs/e-mails/what have you about this much hyped picture.

This is the picture.

These are the people:
Back row, left to right: Stepas, Angela, Cynthia, Christine, Michael, Lydia, Chip, Mary
Front row, left to right: Ilya, David
Behind everyone: some giant fountain that depicts Neptune/Poseidon, a healthy amount of nubile nymphs and several hippocampi.
Mary R

Postby CynTEAa » Jun 8th, '08, 15:31

Mary R wrote:
LavenderPekoe wrote:Cyn, you look so tiny in that picture. Are you that small or is the EU dude just that tall?

Ah...that would be a little bit of both. Cynthia is pleasantly petite and Stepas sees eye to eye only with basketball centers.

Thanks for 'splaining, Miss Mary. I have no concept of it, except when seeing myself in pics with 'normal' people -- and when buying pants. :) Oh, and climbing those grocery stores shelves when no one is looking to reach something. 8) Hehe!

Stepas is great to follow on the crowded sidewalks of Las Vegas!
CynTEAa

Postby xine » Jun 9th, '08, 11:14

Mary R wrote:Just heading off any remaining PMs/IMs/e-mails/what have you about this much hyped picture.

This is the picture.

These are the people:
Back row, left to right: Stepas, Angela, Cynthia, Christine, Michael, Lydia, Chip, Mary
Front row, left to right: Ilya, David
Behind everyone: some giant fountain that depicts Neptune/Poseidon, a healthy amount of nubile nymphs and several hippocampi.

This picture was such a production! Trying to take a picture on the vegas strip...when all I wanted was a strip steak. I was the last one to join the lot as my flight was delayed. so I was hungry. STEAK!

Anyway, Stepas is like 6'7". Cynthia is our tiny wonder :)
xine

Previous

Instant Messenger

Permissions