Thank you Adagio

We're always open to a little constructive criticism.

Dec 15th, '05, 11:09

Thank you Adagio

by vbguy772 » Dec 15th, '05, 11:09

I've been a tea drinker for over 35 years. I recently stumbled onto the Adagio site. I have just received my third order. I love how Adagio does business. What a great surprise to get a free teapot with my first order.

The order I received today was for some replacement teas, some new samples of flavored black tea, and the two sample packs of the white teas.

Although certainly not a complaint, I am curious about somthing. When I ordered the two white tea sample packs I thought I would be getting the samples they listed. In the white sample pack I only received 2 of the teas mentioned - the other 2 teas (although probably very good) weren't even listed in the list of available teas. In the white flavor sample pack I was most interested in trying the blueberry, but that wasn't included. I received a second tangerine instead. So my question is - when you order any sample pack are you supposed to get the samples listed in the advertisement or should you expect to get whatever is handy?

Again, please understand that this is not in the form of a complaint - I just want to know what to expect when I order again. Adagio, thanks and keep up the excellent service.

Dec 17th, '05, 17:24

I'll post my own reply

by vbguy772 » Dec 17th, '05, 17:24

Well, I guess I asked part of my question too quickly. After doing some further research here on the web-site I discovered that 2 of the teas in the white tea sampler seem to have 2 different names. I did get the correct ones. Can anyone tell me why the silver needle and the white peony ship under different names? This novice to loose tea and Adagio is easily confused.

At any rate, I posted in hopes of becoming part of the tea crew here in TeaChat. I'll do my best to become one of the crowd and I will will even try to watch my grammar. I certainly don't wish to upset Mike. :D

Please feel free to say hello - I'd like that. I don't bite !

Dec 17th, '05, 17:39

by LavenderPekoe » Dec 17th, '05, 17:39

Well, hello there. I am Ms. Lavender Pekoe. :) I had assumed that that was probably your predicament, but I couldn't have been sure since I had not ordered a sampler of the white. I am glad everything worked out for you.
Teas for trade:

Dec 17th, '05, 20:20

by vbguy772 » Dec 17th, '05, 20:20

Hi there Ms. Lavendar Pekoe. Thanks for the welcome. I was beginning to wonder if anyone was able to see my posts. I guess everyone at Adagio is extremely busy this time of the year. I just finished trying the White Tropics. While I couldn't detect any pineapple or coconut, my partner could taste some coconut. I must stop smoking those foul cigs. I'm enjoying most of the whites so far. I really like the White Peach, White Pear and the White Tangerine.

Happy sipping,

Ron

+ Post Reply