Tea Rooms in Europe

Learn about tea-related establishments open across the world.

Tea Rooms in Europe

Postby teachat » Jun 8th, '05, 18:21

I am planning a trip to Europe. I will be in each city 1 to 2 days, Paris, London, Rome, Vienna, Venice, Florence, Nice..... etc. If you had to pick just one tea room to go to in these cities, which one would it be?

Connie
teachat
Site Admin

Postby teachat » Jun 8th, '05, 18:21

Hello,

I would pick London. Since thats where afternoon tea was born. Try Ritz Carlton for a well worth British tea experience!

Have a safe trip!

Lurline
teachat
Site Admin

Postby teachat » Jun 8th, '05, 18:22

I would stop and not pass go to Mariage-Freres in Paris. Even my husband who is not a tea expert was impressed. The Sunday brunch is outstanding and the selection of tea just almost freezes your brain! Amazing warm and helpful service. Best of Paris!

DMK
teachat
Site Admin

Postby Guest » Oct 13th, '05, 01:50

teachat wrote:I would stop and not pass go to Mariage-Freres in Paris. Even my husband who is not a tea expert was impressed. The Sunday brunch is outstanding and the selection of tea just almost freezes your brain! Amazing warm and helpful service. Best of Paris!

DMK

need help...planning a tour to same cities in europe....more options

Postby chris » Oct 13th, '05, 12:23

Need more info on what "more options" you're looking for to try to help... also, period key seems sticky.........
chris

Postby KingofSC » Dec 17th, '05, 18:31

Who's going to fess' up and admit that they've been to a "tea" room in Amsterdam? They showed one on the Travel Channel. Unbelievable... :shock:
KingofSC

Postby kellylee78 » Feb 12th, '06, 11:12

Paris: Angelina's
Vienna: Demel
venice: florian

if in rome- babbingtons or cafe margutta
kellylee78

Instant Messenger

Permissions