Looking for iphone developer

If we've got something important to say, you'll hear it here first.

Jun 11th, '08, 13:32
Adagio

Looking for iphone developer

by ilya » Jun 11th, '08, 13:32

We are interested in developing an iphone application that will allow people to access TeaMap data remotely. Unfortunately, we at Adagio lack the time or technical expertise to take on such a project at this time. If anyone would like to help us build what we assume will be a very popular app, please send an email to ilya@adagio.com

Our ideal candidate would be a someone experienced with building desktop applications and looking to gain experience in mobile development. Since this is an application that will be distributed via the Apple store for free, our budget for this project is somewhat limited.

Jun 25th, '08, 01:42

by rhpot1991 » Jun 25th, '08, 01:42

Why make a new app? It would be less time consuming and more useful to just make the teamap webpage format properly for the iPhone and/or other mobile devices. Not to rain on your party or anything, but I just don't see the usefulness of an actual iPhone app.

Jun 25th, '08, 02:31

by tenuki » Jun 25th, '08, 02:31

rhpot1991 wrote:Why make a new app? It would be less time consuming and more useful to just make the teamap webpage format properly for the iPhone and/or other mobile devices. Not to rain on your party or anything, but I just don't see the usefulness of an actual iPhone app.
somehow I imagine google maps integration, email this shop to friends, integration with the camera on the iphone to make reviews a snap, meet me at the teashop, and more....

not to rain on _your_ parade mr grumpy...
Do something different, something different will happen. ( Gong Fu Garden )

Jun 28th, '08, 12:18

by rhpot1991 » Jun 28th, '08, 12:18

tenuki wrote:
rhpot1991 wrote:Why make a new app? It would be less time consuming and more useful to just make the teamap webpage format properly for the iPhone and/or other mobile devices. Not to rain on your party or anything, but I just don't see the usefulness of an actual iPhone app.
somehow I imagine google maps integration, email this shop to friends, integration with the camera on the iphone to make reviews a snap, meet me at the teashop, and more....

not to rain on _your_ parade mr grumpy...
Most of which can just be done via a web interface. With the limited budget I as just suggesting that a web interface could be a better choice.

Jun 28th, '08, 16:30
Scrolling: scrolling

by ABx » Jun 28th, '08, 16:30

An example of such a web interface and application would be Microsoft's Live Search Mobile - http://www.livesearchmobile.com/

I don't know if, or how, one can add to that project, but it could at least provide some ideas.

Jan 29th, '09, 22:53

by maxerwin » Jan 29th, '09, 22:53

I would love to see an iPhone app. Maybe with some tea timer like the desktop app you have.

Apr 13th, '09, 18:01

I could do the application Icon

by Romance Writer » Apr 13th, '09, 18:01

I cant do the programming but I have over 15 years of Graphic design under my belt (us writers have to make money somehow :lol:) and would love to design (for free [or tea] :wink: ) the app icon for the apple store.

pm me or give me the go ahead and I can do it and you can have it in waiting should the application portion of it get taken care of.

Just lemme know I am here to help!

I use Adobe Photoshop CS3 and Illustrator with a wacom pen and tablet.

Apr 13th, '09, 18:03

by Romance Writer » Apr 13th, '09, 18:03

crap just realized the original post is way old...oops!

Oh well heck. I guess if your still interested let me know. :)

Nov 10th, '09, 05:16

Re: Looking for iphone developer

by sconaty » Nov 10th, '09, 05:16

I know the post is old but if you are still looking for help let us know. We do lots of bespoke iPhone contract development. We can be contacted via our website www dot peer assembly dot com.

Edited by Moderator

+ Post Reply