HELP

We're always open to a little constructive criticism.

Dec 21st, '05, 11:07

HELP

by tskitten95 » Dec 21st, '05, 11:07

I am wanting so bad to use your website. This is not a critizm, but, just to let you know I am getting a syntax error "Done, but with errors on page" in the status bar. Anywbody else experiencing this? When I got to the chat room I can't join in because the "post" button is missing. Can anybody please guide me through correcting this?
If you would be loved as a companion, avoid unnecessary criticism upon those with whom you live.
--ARTHUR HELPS

Dec 21st, '05, 11:11

by jzero » Dec 21st, '05, 11:11

I feel like my browser always says "Done, with errors."

It is often helpful with issues like this to delete all of your cookies and temporary internet files and restart your browser completely.

Also, this is may not be helpful, but the "Post" button is grayed-out unless you put some text in the chat box...
They Call Me Jzero

Dec 21st, '05, 11:36

HELP

by tskitten95 » Dec 21st, '05, 11:36

Thanks so much Jzero for your quick reply. I did as you said and still got the error...oh well...as far as the chat room, you were very helpful....I must type in a message as long as the white bar allows for the post to come on. A real problem if you are a person who is short and to the point! ;-) hee hee hee
If you would be loved as a companion, avoid unnecessary criticism upon those with whom you live.
--ARTHUR HELPS

+ Post Reply