Let's Do Tea Consultants needed

Trends and Tips on developing and operating a tea business.

Let's Do Tea Consultants needed

Postby teachat » Jun 8th, '05, 18:11

Hi!

I have the greatest new job selling the beverage that I love..tea! At Let's Do Tea we sell high quality loose leaf tea and tea accessories in a party plan format. If you would like to make extra money and have the opportunity to get in on the ground floor of a new company, please email me at fromvine2branch@cox.net and I will mail you a catalog and information. We are growing quickly and need more consultants! There are many states that are not represented yet. Please see our website www.letsdotea.com I would love to talk with you further about this unique opportunity! Help shape a new a FANTASTIC company!

Debbie P.
teachat
Site Admin

Postby teachat » Jun 8th, '05, 18:11

I found you!!

Sounds good. Love, Mom

Donita Hayes
teachat
Site Admin

Postby teachat » Jun 8th, '05, 18:12

Would love to find out how your business of recruiting new consultants is going. It is a tough thing to do and I wish you great luck.

Amber
teachat
Site Admin

Hi Amber,

Thanks for asking! Recruiting has actually been SUPER easy. Our company is growing very quickly. I have been with the company for 5 months and already have a downline of 15 people. I love telling people about the health benefits of tea and have seen several change from coffee to tea which is exciting for me! Check us out at www.letsdotea.com. It is so easy to sell something that you love and I love tea! I have directly benefited from this great beverage and would love to see more people enjoying it. I would love to talk to you more, please feel free to email me at fromvine2branch@cox.net

Debbie P.
teachat
Site Admin

There is a great need for tea consultants there is a new company in town called Kavinella Tea with a great party plan. Kavinella Tea is currently selling in the Houston, Baytown and Dallas area. They also have a new tea room and gift shop selling tea and accesssories. I just joined their sells force and the bucks are really good especially like you mentioned doing something I like. 20- 30% commission on loose tea sells!!!!!!!!! kavinellatea.com

Frankie Lewis
teachat
Site Admin

Let's Do Tea

Postby Debbie » Dec 28th, '05, 18:40

Frankie,

Sorry for the delay in posting. I have been crazy busy with starting my new Let's Do Tea business. I am now a team leader and will be heading off to Mexico on a trip that I won with the company. People love tasting the teas in their homes BEFORE buying them! What fun!

I appreciate you telling me about your company and wish you the best. If you do not see the results you would like to with your company. Check us out at www.letsdotea.com.

Sincerely,
Debbie

I don't go to work........I go to TEA!
debbiepatterson@letsdotea.com
Debbie

Instant Messenger

Permissions