Adagio Teas has finally landed in Europe

If we've got something important to say, you'll hear it here first.

Jun 30th, '08, 13:29

Adagio Teas has finally landed in Europe

by criteaque » Jun 30th, '08, 13:29

It's a pleasure to announce the launch of our website dedicated to tea lovers from all over Europe. Sporting a familiar look and feel, http://www.adagio.eu.com features a selection of our most popular teas and beautiful glass tea ware, with delivery times reduced to 2-3 days in most cases. This means that whether you're in the frosty Knivskjellodden in Norway or on the sun-drenched island of Crete, your order will be on your doorstep much faster than before.

As our operations are based in the UK, British customers can visit http://www.adagio.uk.com for payments in GBP and even faster transit times.

We look forward to welcome you among our first customers very soon.

Jul 8th, '08, 08:20

by Seth » Jul 8th, '08, 08:20

Good news. Unfortunately choice is really small. It wouldn't really be a big problem for me, but my favourite teas are not there! Hmm... I don't think there is even one of them on european site. Prices are higher too. Of course it is understandable with unhuman taxes etc here, but I expected the difference to be smaller...

I will have to order from US then, time to get new supply soon. Living in Europe is not easy :) Especially those signature blends make you want to make US order. I just wish there was a way to avoid that risk getting robbed by that greedy customs...

Jul 9th, '08, 03:05

by criteaque » Jul 9th, '08, 03:05

Seth,

thank you for your valuable feedback - you must have an exquisite taste :wink:

We will definitely be looking to expand our range in the future, yet we decided to start with our most popular varieties and take it from there.

As you've pointed out, hardcore tea lovers will always be able to order from the US, although I'm sure you'd enjoy a sweet Ti Kuan Yin or a subtle Silver Needle while you wait for your US delivery to arrive :lol:

Jul 9th, '08, 03:35

by Trey Winston » Jul 9th, '08, 03:35

Good news indeed. I ordered the Silver Needle, and delivery was very prompt. The wait was much shorter than when I ordered from the US.

Jul 9th, '08, 04:06
Scrolling: scrolling

by Chip » Jul 9th, '08, 04:06

Good luck with the new European site!
blah blah blah SENCHA blah blah blah!!!

Jul 9th, '08, 04:17

by Seth » Jul 9th, '08, 04:17

criteaque:

Exquisite? No, surely not :) I just need to try more teas. But think about expanding your selection by Citron Green and Song Yang...

And you see, you mentioned Ti Kuan Yin and I'd like to try it. But no samples... Either $24 4oz can or 15 tea bags for $11. If I was ordering something else I would probably add that. But I guess I will have to add 'oolong sampler' for my next shipment from US. But it may be delayed after my visit in tea shop in Shanghai, I may buy big supply there :)

Jul 9th, '08, 07:19
Scrolling: scrolling

by Victoria » Jul 9th, '08, 07:19

Congratulations on the new European site!
I'm sending links to all my friends!
Trey Winston wrote:Good news indeed. I ordered the Silver Needle, and delivery was very prompt. The wait was much shorter than when I ordered from the US.
Yay Trey! Finally the King of White gets some props.

Jul 9th, '08, 11:30

by Trey Winston » Jul 9th, '08, 11:30

Victoria wrote:
Yay Trey! Finally the King of White gets some props.
We like the way you think, Victoria.
Please help yourself to a white tea duchy of your choice.

:D

Aug 25th, '08, 21:32

by soapy » Aug 25th, '08, 21:32

How or can we here in the US send the free GC to others in Europe?
Get Paid to go on Vacations and deduct ALL personal travel, car purchases, concerts, attractions,golfing, flowers, going to sport events and so much more.
ask me how!
http://travelsyourway.biz
What are you waiting for...Join Today!

Aug 25th, '08, 22:26
Adagio

by ilya » Aug 25th, '08, 22:26

Unfortunately, GCs will not work between the two sites.

Aug 26th, '08, 08:04

by soapy » Aug 26th, '08, 08:04

will it work in the future?
Get Paid to go on Vacations and deduct ALL personal travel, car purchases, concerts, attractions,golfing, flowers, going to sport events and so much more.
ask me how!
http://travelsyourway.biz
What are you waiting for...Join Today!

+ Post Reply