Jul 13th, '08, 08:17

Chinese electric tea kettle

by Deleted User #18181 » Jul 13th, '08, 08:17

http://cgi.ebay.com/Power-Adjustable-Te ... ViewItemQQ

I'm shopping for a temperature adjustable water kettle, so just wondering..
Does anyone have this? I know it's 220V, but I live in Europe so that's no problem.. However it does look rather big, the base really seems oversized.

User avatar
Jul 13th, '08, 08:38
Posts: 20
Joined: Jul 7th, '08, 05:02
Location: Internet

by Seth » Jul 13th, '08, 08:38

You may need a converter. Chinese use 220V, but they have different plugs [just shape]. I would be surprised if they provided it in it, unless it is also made for western market.
Last edited by Seth on Jul 13th, '08, 09:59, edited 1 time in total.

Jul 13th, '08, 09:44

by Deleted User #20247 » Jul 13th, '08, 09:44

Surely you could source that kettle locally?. :?

+ Post Reply