Tea themed business for sale Asheville, NC

Learn about tea-related establishments open across the world.

Tea themed business for sale Asheville, NC

Postby teashop » Jan 3rd, '06, 19:56

I am selling my established gift shop in beautiful Asheville, North Carolina. The shop is in Historic Biltmore Village in one of the original George Vanderbilt cottages, and customer traffic is insured by proximity to the Biltmore Estate, one of the top tourist destinations in the Southeast. The merchandise is varied but there is a distinct tea focus with loose teas, teaware, tea themed gifts/stationary/books, infusion teapots, accoutrements, teaparty supplies, children’s teasets, decorative teapots, teacups, cozies, teapot shaped signs, tea themed ornaments and much more. I am not a tea room. The shop is truly charming and has a devoted following of customers. The store has been profitable every year! The gross revenue for 2005 was $291K with cash flow around $80K. And I anticipate 10% growth for next year. Currently we do not have a web site which would significantly increase sales as well if you have the skills to develop it. I am asking $60K for the business, plus value of inventory at time of closing (likely to be around $45K).

Tea themed jewelry design is my passion and the store has just become too much for me to focus on both. This is a wonderful opportunity for someone who has dreamed of owning their own business & being their own boss. All the systems are in place, the computer inventories are just a keystroke away to tell you what to order, and the part time employees are long term, stable, and great ladies. The opportunity is truly turn-key. Please see all the details through the link I’ve provided.

http://www.newsouthbusinessventures.com ... .php?id=24

This would be an ideal business opportunity for two partners or husband/wife team. I pass this information along for your benefit or for those you might know who are looking for a change or a chance to live their passion. Please feel free to pass this email along. This is a golden opportunity for the right person. I am available for any question and for serious inquiries. I can provide training and transition services. I have priced the business to sell quickly in order to return to jewelry design this year.

Your friend in tea, :D

Dee

Formal Listing Information
New South Business Ventures
(828) 254-8700
http://www.newsouthbusinessventures.com ... .php?id=24
teashop

Tea Jewelry

Postby Mz potts & ... » Apr 20th, '07, 17:05

Good afternoon, Dee ~

My name is Kelley, I just joined "Tea Chat" today, and I came across your bulletin. I'm delighted to learn you sold your shop, that's awesome. It sounds as if it was a very beautiful & special place!

In your bulletin, you meantioned designing "tea-inspired" jewelry. I'd love to see your work!! :D Do you have a catalog or website?

Warm Blessings,
Kelley
Mz potts & ...

Instant Messenger

Permissions