would you shower with your pu?

One of the intentionally aged teas, Pu-Erh has a loyal following.

Jul 31st, '08, 00:19

by kymidwife » Jul 31st, '08, 00:19

puerhking wrote:woohoo!! i love oolong......and........and......wait a minute.....damn im out of oolong right now.

will you supply the oolong sarah? :P
The man should supply the oolong, that's what my mother always told me. Although I'd appreciate being consulted about which particular oolong you might choose to shower in. I do have my favorites. :wink:

Sarah
***This organic blend is earthy & spicy, with a fragrant aroma & smooth flavor to captivate the senses. Naturally sweetened in the Kentucky sunshine & infused with natural energy. Equally delicious when served piping hot or crisply chilled.***

Jul 31st, '08, 00:42
Scrolling: scrolling

by scruffmcgruff » Jul 31st, '08, 00:42

Salsero wrote:I sleep with my pu, so you know it's serious.
Doesn't Hop lock his in a stuffy closet?
Tea Nerd - www.teanerd.com

Jul 31st, '08, 00:50

by Salsero » Jul 31st, '08, 00:50

kymidwife wrote: The man should supply the oolong, that's what my mother always told me.
Your mom sounds pretty cool, but what makes you so sure that Puerhking is male? That photo is a mite blurry, and this is the internet.
scruffmcgruff wrote: Doesn't Hop lock his in a stuffy closet?
That's either some sort of bondage or pu abuse!

Jul 31st, '08, 00:56

by hop_goblin » Jul 31st, '08, 00:56

scruffmcgruff wrote:
Salsero wrote:I sleep with my pu, so you know it's serious.
Doesn't Hop lock his in a stuffy closet?

Are you insinuating that I don't love my pu!? :lol:

Jul 31st, '08, 00:59

by kymidwife » Jul 31st, '08, 00:59

Salsero wrote:Your mom sounds pretty cool, but what makes you so sure that Puerhking is male? That photo is a mite blurry, and this is the internet.
Mom also told me a couple of other valuable wisdoms applicable to this situation:

1. King usually means boy, and queen usually means girl (although certainly i have met some clear exceptions to the 2nd half of that rule).

2. If someone is going to shower in oolong for you, there should be non-blurry photographic evidence of such.

Part 2 is consistent with the famous Chip-ism... if there's no photo to prove it, then it didn't happen... and so I'll wait for the photographic proof to be posted here. It IS about tea, after all.

Sarah
***This organic blend is earthy & spicy, with a fragrant aroma & smooth flavor to captivate the senses. Naturally sweetened in the Kentucky sunshine & infused with natural energy. Equally delicious when served piping hot or crisply chilled.***

Jul 31st, '08, 01:02

by hop_goblin » Jul 31st, '08, 01:02

Hear Hear Sarah!

Jul 31st, '08, 01:05

by Salsero » Jul 31st, '08, 01:05

hop_goblin wrote: Are you insinuating that I don't love my pu!?
That you love you pu has never been in doubt. We were just wondering about the manner in which you love your pu. We are just wondering if you have "tendancies" that we need to know about.

By the way, have you tried any of the Yuannian Tea? I went ahead and bid on that "Premium Alliance" cake. Nice background on the company, btw. Where do you come up with all this info? It's amazing!
kymidwife wrote: Mom also told me ... It IS about tea, after all.
I am pleased to see you have worked this out in so much detail. I guess it's the rigors of medical training.

Jul 31st, '08, 01:14

by insanitylater » Jul 31st, '08, 01:14

i'm pretty sure wes sleeps with his cakes

Jul 31st, '08, 01:16

by hop_goblin » Jul 31st, '08, 01:16

Salsero wrote:
hop_goblin wrote: Are you insinuating that I don't love my pu!?
That you love you pu has never been in doubt. We were just wondering about the manner in which you love your pu. We are just wondering if you have "tendancies" that we need to know about.

By the way, have you tried any of the Yuannian Tea? I went ahead and bid on that "Premium Alliance" cake. Nice background on the company, btw. Where do you come up with all this info? It's amazing!
Well, rest assure, I love my tea! Although my love is simply relegated to drinking the stuff! Oh, I have pondered a time or two on finding some other way to become intimate with my pu than just drinking it, however, I figured I would just like to keep my beengs the way they are! :P

I have not tried the Yuannian offerings. Although I am quite tempted to do so. As for the information, I cruise through Chinese websites and pick up bits and pieces here and there.

Jul 31st, '08, 02:18

by insanitylater » Jul 31st, '08, 02:18

TomVerlain wrote:Only those with a STRONG constitution should read the following link

http://serendip.brynmawr.edu/exchange/node/1839

for info on the delightful microbacterial properties of la bain

for those weaker, my recommendation is

DON'T DO IT
i think people overreact with germs/bacteria. i mean our body is filled with bacteria and there is no real way to avoid it. germ freaks are just kidding themselves

Jul 31st, '08, 02:19

by Salsero » Jul 31st, '08, 02:19

hop_goblin wrote: As for the information, I cruise through Chinese websites and pick up bits and pieces here and there.
You have the patience and dedication of a true scholar. Thanks for sharing what you find so freely.

Jul 31st, '08, 09:10

by augie » Jul 31st, '08, 09:10

insanitylater wrote:i think people overreact with germs/bacteria. i mean our body is filled with bacteria and there is no real way to avoid it. germ freaks are just kidding themselves
I believe most illness is caused by stress, but I am still a hand washer.
Sarah wrote:2. If someone is going to shower in oolong for you, there should be non-blurry photographic evidence of such.
Date starts out with, "Will you supply the Oolong" could rapidly progress to "Hey, there's McDonald's, how about a sweet tea from drive thru?" Get some finger prints, 2 previous income tax returns, recent pay stub, DL, passport, a quick background check on the internet is only $75 bucks . . .

Jul 31st, '08, 11:22

by Dizzwave » Jul 31st, '08, 11:22

augie wrote:Date starts out with, "Will you supply the Oolong". . .
LOL!

So Sarah, what kind of oolong? A heavy or light roast? Aged? High mountain? :)

I could enjoy a dan cong shower, I think, if it were done gongfu.

Jul 31st, '08, 11:35

by puerhking » Jul 31st, '08, 11:35

kymidwife wrote:
Salsero wrote:Your mom sounds pretty cool, but what makes you so sure that Puerhking is male? That photo is a mite blurry, and this is the internet.
Mom also told me a couple of other valuable wisdoms applicable to this situation:

1. King usually means boy, and queen usually means girl (although certainly i have met some clear exceptions to the 2nd half of that rule).

2. If someone is going to shower in oolong for you, there should be non-blurry photographic evidence of such.

Part 2 is consistent with the famous Chip-ism... if there's no photo to prove it, then it didn't happen... and so I'll wait for the photographic proof to be posted here. It IS about tea, after all.

Sarah
okay....okay. non blurry photo aquired. hey im an artist...plus i dont like looking at my own face....lol.

im thinking high quality TGY or Taiwanese Alishan oolong.......for the orchid scent....good for shower...yes?

and i thought you said shower with me not for me :wink:

and yes clearly i should bring the oolong. its the least i can do.

Jul 31st, '08, 12:25

by Salsero » Jul 31st, '08, 12:25

puerhking wrote: okay....okay. non blurry photo aquired.
Well, you've passed the first test!

Gong fu shower sounds too intense for me. I think a light first infusion would be just right.

+ Post Reply