How is pu-erh add jasmine flour

Trends and Tips on developing and operating a tea business.

How is pu-erh add jasmine flour

Postby chupenglong » Apr 2nd, '08, 06:01

I work in a chinese tea company, and we have produced a teabag that pu-erh and jasmine flour, how would you think the tea?
chupenglong

Re: How is pu-erh add jasmine flour

Postby hop_goblin » Apr 2nd, '08, 10:15

chupenglong wrote:I work in a chinese tea company, and we have produced a teabag that pu-erh and jasmine flour, how would you think the tea?

I am not too sure that Americans will care for Jasmine puerh. My assumption is that those who are interested in Puerh in the U.S. generally appreciate the flavor of pu-erh and therefore would find it somewhat pointless to drink puerh flavored with jasmine; especially one in a tea bag. This is not to suggest that all puerh drinkers would feel this way, in fact, it might be a way for people to slowly ease into puerh, or for those who would like to drink puerh due to its medicinal properties but need some held getting it down. :lol:
hop_goblin

Re: How is pu-erh add jasmine flour

Postby chupenglong » Aug 5th, '08, 22:26

Thank you for your idea. I haven't got in the American market yet(though I really want to), so what American people likes I don't know. but the PU-ERH/JASMINE TEABAG we have exported to North America, our quantity is enlarger and our cooperater wants us to supply the tea materia, he want to pack it by his own factory. I think maybe this tea is well accept by that country
chupenglong

Instant Messenger

Permissions