New to the forum...:)

Please introduce yourself here to our membership

Aug 8th, '08, 16:07
Scrolling: scrolling

by Chip » Aug 8th, '08, 16:07

Hi Cinnamon77, welcome to our TeaFellowship. I hope you stick around and share many cups with us on TeaDay

I am not drinking flavored teas these days. I am sure someone will chime in. Just wanted to say HI!

Aug 8th, '08, 16:07

by Victoria » Aug 8th, '08, 16:07

Welcome!
Adagio's Black flavored sampler
is probably a good place to start.

Aug 8th, '08, 17:04

Re: New to the forum...:)

by Salsero » Aug 8th, '08, 17:04

Cinnamon77 wrote: I will probably have lots of questions to ask, as I am no expert! (So bear with me!) Thanks for including me in your group of tea lovers!
Don't worry, we are all experts here. Expert computer programers, expert scientists, expert engineers, expert moms, expert students, expert therapists ...

Aug 8th, '08, 17:12

by Trey Winston » Aug 8th, '08, 17:12

^^^expert photographers ^^^ (and that's for real)

Anyway, welcome, Cinnamon :D

Aug 8th, '08, 20:08

by hop_goblin » Aug 8th, '08, 20:08

WELCOME!!

Aug 8th, '08, 20:15

by kymidwife » Aug 8th, '08, 20:15

Welcome to the forum!

You are starting your journey here much as I did back in May of this year... time will tell where the journey takes you.

I came to Adagio and Teachat mostly drinking flavored blacks. In the course of 3 months, I am now drinking almost exclusively oolongs... mostly UNflavored, and oddly enough for me, mostly also unsweetened. I still love my blacks and flavored blacks, and have acquired an appreciation for really good greens thanks to Chip's badgering. But I adore my oolongs, favoring the greener ones the most. I've also started paying much more attention to time and temperature, bought 3 yixing pots, and have been doing some semi gong-fu brewing... all new to me since coming here.

Good luck on your exploration... if you enjoy tea, you will love Teachat.

Sarah
***This organic blend is earthy & spicy, with a fragrant aroma & smooth flavor to captivate the senses. Naturally sweetened in the Kentucky sunshine & infused with natural energy. Equally delicious when served piping hot or crisply chilled.***

Aug 8th, '08, 20:38

by Chip » Aug 8th, '08, 20:38

kymidwife wrote:Welcome to the forum!

You are starting your journey here much as I did back in May of this year... time will tell where the journey takes you.

I came to Adagio and Teachat mostly drinking flavored blacks. In the course of 3 months, I am now drinking almost exclusively oolongs... mostly UNflavored, and oddly enough for me, mostly also unsweetened. I still love my blacks and flavored blacks, and have acquired an appreciation for really good greens thanks to Chip's badgering. But I adore my oolongs, favoring the greener ones the most. I've also started paying much more attention to time and temperature, bought 3 yixing pots, and have been doing some semi gong-fu brewing... all new to me since coming here.

Sarah
Nicely said Sarah...except the badger part. Not that is is not true. :lol:
blah blah blah SENCHA blah blah blah!!!

Aug 8th, '08, 20:52

by Grubby » Aug 8th, '08, 20:52

If flavored teas is your thing you can also get high grade flavoured teas.
Jasmine Pearls is a personal favorite of mine, and as the name suggests is jasmine flavored tea.

My first love affair with tea consisted of 3 bags of lemon flavoured black tea combined with 3 teaspoons of sugar. That stuff was like crack. I would probably still drink it occasionally if sugar wasn't bad for you.

Aug 8th, '08, 22:11

by chamekke » Aug 8th, '08, 22:11

Chip wrote:
kymidwife wrote:I came to Adagio and Teachat mostly drinking flavored blacks. In the course of 3 months, I am now drinking almost exclusively oolongs... mostly UNflavored, and oddly enough for me, mostly also unsweetened. I still love my blacks and flavored blacks, and have acquired an appreciation for really good greens thanks to Chip's badgering. But I adore my oolongs, favoring the greener ones the most. I've also started paying much more attention to time and temperature, bought 3 yixing pots, and have been doing some semi gong-fu brewing... all new to me since coming here.

Sarah
Nicely said Sarah...except the badger part. Not that is is not true. :lol:
Badger? Tea? You must be thinking of this:

As someone who loves both badgers and tea, I would readily drink any tea recommended to me by a badger!

Aug 9th, '08, 02:01

by Chip » Aug 9th, '08, 02:01

Then follow me grasshoppa... :twisted:
blah blah blah SENCHA blah blah blah!!!

Aug 9th, '08, 14:03

by olivierco » Aug 9th, '08, 14:03

Bienvenue!

Aug 9th, '08, 20:28

by Riene » Aug 9th, '08, 20:28

Welcome, Cindy!
Although my neighbors are all barbarians,
And you, you are a thousand miles away,
There are always two cups on my table.
--Tang Dynasty

Aug 10th, '08, 14:37

by Beidao » Aug 10th, '08, 14:37

Welcome! I would recommend Jasmine Pearls, something with osmanthus, flavoured rooibos. But I'm not that into flavoured. There's a special part of the forum with flavoured stuff, try reading through posts there. With Signature Blends and stuff there seem to be a lot to choose from!
The noise comes from the other side of the mirror

+ Post Reply