Printable Labels

Let us know if you've found the perfect product for Adagio to sell.

Printable Labels

Postby rhpot1991 » Jan 19th, '06, 09:55

I was wondering if adagio could make available any kind of printable labels for the sampler tins. I have an old sampler tin that I filled up with some raspberry patch to give my brother to try, but it isn't a raspberry patch tin. It would be nice if I can hand him one with the adagio lable printed and taped on, instead of it being handwritten.

-John
rhpot1991

Postby vbguy772 » Jan 19th, '06, 12:59

rhpot, I make my own labels by using Avery laser/ink jet lables. Microsoft Works and Word both offer the ability to format the label exactly as you like. The Avery labels are removable. I use #6461 labels and then convert to #5160 in the Microsoft programs. When I change tea in a container, the old labels come right off without a struggle.
vbguy772

Postby rhpot1991 » Jan 19th, '06, 13:19

I know I can make my own, I was just thinking that adagio prob has digital versions of the labels already, and it would be quite easy to just allow us to download them.

-John
rhpot1991

Custom labels

Postby cyenobite » Jan 19th, '06, 20:47

Hmm, Intersting ideas...
I know this isn't what you meant, but I think it would be cool to share tea labels with one another. Adagio may not want to release their artwork as I'm sure they are copyrighted, but would they let us make our own and post them somewhere? Perhaps a generic PDF file so all can open? Anyone else interested in doing this?
cyenobite

Instant Messenger

Permissions