tea lounge chicago

Trends and Tips on developing and operating a tea business.

tea lounge chicago

Postby Chloe » Jan 21st, '06, 20:47

I am looking for someone who want to open a tea lounge in chicago with me. Is anyone interested and well informed about the business?

Chloe

Postby librarianpirate » Jan 21st, '06, 22:59

I am definately not interested in joining with you, being that I am a poor graduate school student, but if you open it on the west side (or even in Oak Park!), I will spend more money than I have there! If you are kind enough to start the place nearby me, I would probably even volunteer my services in menial ways that require little skill in business. I make fantastic tea, and I'm studying to be a librarian, so I can look up whatever you want!

According to TeaMap, the closest good nearby one to me is 7 miles away. While it is fantastic, that's a green line and a red line stop away. Makes me sad! Oak Park specifically is tiny so everything there is walking distance - something i would do a lot. Just a hint! Also, I'm fairly sure there are open spots on Lake Street "Downtown Oak Park."

Not that I'm pushing you to go to Oak Park or anything ...

User avatar librarianpirate
Contact librarianpirate:

Thank you!

Postby Chloe » Jan 23rd, '06, 15:47

Thank you for your great information about your neighborhood. However, I am looking for a place around River North. There are many galleries and stores but not a single place to enjoy good afternoon teas. I will let you know if I need help from you. Thank you again for your reply! :)

Chloe

Postby librarianpirate » Jan 23rd, '06, 18:30

I'm new to Chicago, so I don't know where River North is, but you can bet your bippy that I'll travel quite far to check out new tea places.

User avatar librarianpirate
Contact librarianpirate:

Today's Poll

Community

In total there is 1 user online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 1 guest