Signature Blends Forum

Discuss some of the favorite customer-created Signature Blends.

Signature Blends Forum

Postby xine » Mar 6th, '08, 18:41

Hey Tea Chatters! As you know Adagio has been featuring a 'Signature Blend' option, where existing customers can create their own blends using a selection of Adagio's teas.

This forum has been added for customer to write feedback on our most popular Signature Blends. Please share your feedback to how much you enjoyed (or maybe you didn't!) these select Signature Blends!
xine

Postby PolyhymnianMuse » Aug 27th, '08, 18:16

I'm not sure if this has been asked or answered at all, or if I should even reply to this thread and ask instead of making a new one haha...

Anyway, I simply am curious how the different proportions are measured out to mix the blends. It would be a good thing to know for say someone experimenting with their blends to perfect it and than they could just set what they did at home to the blend mix.
PolyhymnianMuse

Postby ilya » Aug 27th, '08, 21:14

the percentages are added by volume, so if you make a blend with with 50% gumpowder (heavy tea) and 50% white peach (light tea), the tin will be filled halfway with one and halfway with the other..
ilya
Site Admin

Postby PolyhymnianMuse » Aug 27th, '08, 22:33

ilya wrote:the percentages are added by volume, so if you make a blend with with 50% gumpowder (heavy tea) and 50% white peach (light tea), the tin will be filled halfway with one and halfway with the other..

Thanks Ilya :D
PolyhymnianMuse

Instant Messenger

Permissions