We're always open to a little constructive criticism.

Jun 8th, '05, 13:31
Mod/Admin

by teachat » Jun 8th, '05, 13:31

hi guys im shannon noel. i first got this site from a popup. i love drinking tea. i use peppermint tea for my headaches. that really helps. what are some other uses besides drinking for tea?

thanks

Mod/Admin

Thanks for the note.

Welcome Shannon!

There are many uses for Peppermint tea leaves. In Medieval times, they used to rub the tables with Peppermint to spark the appetite. Peppermint can also be used as a beautiful, edible garnish for many desserts. Also, used peppermint tea leaves (when dried) make a great potpourri.

Hope this helps,

Chris
Adagio Maestro

Mod/Admin

love tea, i probably drink it too much, it never even occured to me that a site like this even existed although its damn obvious that it would. so this is the top notch tea then? i was just wondering what the difference is between your teas and say, Twinnings which i've never had any complaints about, though ive never tried your teas but am very tempted to buy the black tea sampler. thanks for your time,

Kyle McB

Jun 8th, '05, 13:32
Mod/Admin

by teachat » Jun 8th, '05, 13:32

Kyle--

Thanks for the post.

If you've never had complaints about Twinings, you'll never have anything but great things to say about our teas. It's like comparing a fine wine to vinegar (not even a great vinegar in Twinings' case)!

The difference will be evident in each cup: Leaf size is bigger, tea is fresher, tea is higher quality, packaging is nicer.... the list goes on and on.

Hope you'll give us a shot!

Cheers,

Chris
Adagio Teas

Mod/Admin

Hello Adagio!

Yesterday,I recieved a tin of loose darjeeling tea from India. It was a gift from a client who had just returned from a visit there. Having no idea how to prepare this loose tea I "Googled" the question and you guys came up. After perusing your website (which answered many of my questions I might add) I finally purchased your IngenuiTea. I have been a coffee drinker for over 30 years and I am looking forward to a change. The only tea that I have ever had was store bought...Lipton or Red Rose...you know, tea dust. I find your website and information very interesting and hope to post some positive experience as I move into tea drinking land. Thank you very much. I will be in touch.

mjr

Mod/Admin

mjr --

Thanks for the post.

Glad to hear we've got another convert -- Enjoy!

Best,

Chris
Adagio Maestro

Jun 16th, '05, 09:58

HELLO, I AM NEW HERE ALSO

by Jose » Jun 16th, '05, 09:58

:P
I AM NEW HERE ALSO, I ENJOY DRINKING TEA AND I HAVE A TEA ROOM THAT I PURCHASE TEA FROM AND I ALSO USE TEABAGS; BUT I PREFER TEA LEAVES.

IF I GO ON A TRIP, I ALWAYS CARRY MY TEA INFUSER AND A BAG OF MY FAVORITE TEA LEAVES.
I COLLECT TEAPOTS, TEACUPS AND OTHER TEA ITEMS.

THE WORLD OF TEA IS VERY INTERESTING AND I LEARN SOMETHING DAILY ALMOST ABOUT TEA. (ESPECIALLY ON THE INTERNET!)[/b]
JUST A NOTE...I AM LEGALLY BLIND AND USE CAPITAL LETTERS ON OCCASIONS FOR VISUAL PURPOSES - THANK YOU FOR YOUR KINDNESS.

Aug 9th, '05, 14:13

by teaspoon » Aug 9th, '05, 14:13

And don't forget that used tea leaves are good for plants! Use them as compost :)
~tsp
"My sister and I have this wish before we die...
Tea in the Sahara with you."
~The Police, "Tea in the Sahara"

I am the size of 1 tsp.

Aug 25th, '05, 21:28

by Dronak » Aug 25th, '05, 21:28

I might as well use this "new member" thread to give a quick intro, too. :) I'm new here, but not to tea. I've tried many brands, bagged and loose, and am kind of looking to get back into loose tea again. I just received some free samples as part of the link reward offer here (thanks!) and am looking forward to trying them. It looks like there's a good selection of teas, in various sizes, at fair prices here, so assuming I like the samples I got, I'll probably order from here when I'm ready to get more. For now though, I'll keep exploring the boards. ;)

+ Post Reply