Puerh Shop?

One of the intentionally aged teas, Pu-Erh has a loyal following.

Aug 12th, '08, 04:17

by omegapd » Aug 12th, '08, 04:17

I just placed an order with puerh shop and am pretty pleased with it. I think I ordered on Saturday (maybe Friday) and it got here on Monday. Can't ask for faster service than that. The one shu I've tried so far from this order has been excellent. Yes, shipping prices are a touch higher than what I normally like to pay for tea, but if the stuff is good to my palate, it's worth it.

Aug 15th, '08, 14:15

Puerh Shop Rules!

by android73 » Aug 15th, '08, 14:15

Hi all,

Just wanted to say thanks for all the interesting discussion here! The reason I posted this was because I am fairly new to the world of Puerh teas(I have to admit I am quickly becoming a junkie!) as well as this Tea Chat forum. Hi everyone, this forum rules! I have been reading many of your threads for a while and always find the answers I am looking for. I have to admit though that Puerh.net was sort of my "portal" into this whole universe. I pretty much stayed away from Puerh shop until I discovered Tea Chat and all the eloquent reviews here of their teas. It was then that I started buying cakes from their shop and couldn't be more pleased. Just thought it was strange to see that on the other site, bygones or otherwise. Thanks everyone, I am going to try some cakes from Yunnan Source now as well!

AAP

Aug 15th, '08, 16:58

Re: Puerh Shop Rules!

by PolyhymnianMuse » Aug 15th, '08, 16:58

android73 wrote:Just thought it was strange to see that on the other site, bygones or otherwise.
Believe none of what you hear, and only half of what you see...

I would take just about any review with a grain of salt. Some people just have grudges against certain suppliers, problems arise, things happen. The thing to keep in mind is that one review is not a definitive explanation of something. Thats whats great about teachat, we have a place for everyone to share their thoughts and opinions in a peaceful manner and we can ask questions and compare rather than just Joe Noname out there writing an uninformed review.

Aug 15th, '08, 18:22

Agreed

by android73 » Aug 15th, '08, 18:22

I completely agree with you Poly(I typically don't read many reviews anyway), I was simply concerned about "bogus" puerhs that I had read about, being new to it all. I am glad I found TeaChat though! :D

Andrew

Sep 8th, '08, 14:07

by VinceBLG » Sep 8th, '08, 14:07

I like that puerhshop ships from stock in Indiana instead of 6 weeks coming from China. Are there other vendors that store and ship from the states?
Regards,

Vincent

www.BeanLeafGrape.com

Sep 8th, '08, 15:06

by shogun89 » Sep 8th, '08, 15:06

VinceBLG wrote:I like that puerhshop ships from stock in Indiana instead of 6 weeks coming from China. Are there other vendors that store and ship from the states?
Yeah I like that about PS as well. Hou De also is located in the U.S. and stocks some pretty primo stuff. $350 per 10 grams anyone?

Sep 8th, '08, 16:42
Scrolling: scrolling

by Dizzwave » Sep 8th, '08, 16:42

Hou De's shipping can't be beat, either.. $5 flat fee, no matter how much or little you order, and it's USPS so it arrives quickly (unless you're shogun and ordered Art Of Tea mags ;) ).

Sep 8th, '08, 18:07

by shogun89 » Sep 8th, '08, 18:07

Dizzwave wrote:Hou De's shipping can't be beat, either.. $5 flat fee, no matter how much or little you order, and it's USPS so it arrives quickly (unless you're shogun and ordered Art Of Tea mags ;) ).
hehe, yeah, media mail. Took 9 days from shipping date to PA.

Sep 9th, '08, 02:08

by devites » Sep 9th, '08, 02:08

Puerhshop is excellent, 3 days for me to get my stuff, smells great, looks great, tastes great. Pu erh.net is very out of date (90's interface) no offense I learned a lotttttttt from that site but tons of links don't work I doubt hes ordered anything from puerhshop in a long time.

+ Post Reply