Newly addicted!

We're always open to a little constructive criticism.

Jun 8th, '05, 13:33
Mod/Admin

Newly addicted!

by teachat » Jun 8th, '05, 13:33

I received one of the $5.00 certificates from a friend for Christmas but as I had some tea at home I had to finish before ordering more, I let the certificate sit in my inbox until I got a friendly little reminder from Adagio the other day that it was going to expire which brought me to the site.

I was in awe at all the amazing choices and had a hard time keeping myself from ordering way too much! It's wonderful to know there are so many different flavors to try.

I had a little technical trouble with setting up my account during checkout but I didn't let it deter me. When my box of teas arrived today I was simply ecstatic. It arrived faster than I expected, packaged very well, and it felt like Christmas opening all my lovely tins of tea! The hardest part was choosing which one to try first! I opted for the Spicy Lemon (herbal tea) and brewed it while using the handy tea timer from the site so it wouldn't over-steep.

I was hooked on the first sip...far and away the best tea I've ever had! I'm looking forward to trying the other flavors I purchased (apple cantata, dewy cherry, cha cha, and peppermint) but if the first cup is any indication of what is in store for me, then I know I won't be disappointed. No more grocery store teas for me! Adagio is my new addiction! :D

Molly

Mod/Admin

I stumbled upon Adagio while searching the internet for tea information. I do not normally shop from the internet. However, after multiple trips to this site I couldn't resist.

My first order arrived 3 weeks ago. And, to my surprise the order was packaged with much care and attention. With each sampling "wrapped" in Adagio tissue paper and a hand written note of "Thanks for your order"!

Each and every blend I consume, reinforces my appreciation for tea & this company. I have many favorites & another package on the way from a recent re-order. I am awaiting the package like a child awaits Christmas gifts. I can't wait!

Thank you Adagio...for the exceptional variety & quality you offer. If only I could turn the computer on with out visiting the web site... I am truely addicted.

JewelYa

Mod/Admin

Ode To Tea

Ode To Tea

TEMPESTUOUS,
TUMULTUOUS
TINCTURE.
EARTHY
ESTER.
ENIGMATIC,
AUTOCRATIC.
ABLUTION.
ACCLAMATION!

Mike Nalbone
July 10, 2004
mike@nalbone.org

Mike Nalbone

Mod/Admin

I too am newly addicted to Adagio. In the past I've bought most of my teas from Stash tea, but in recent years I've been dissappointed with the selection, particularly of rooibos blends.

I came across the Adagio website by chance after buying some teas from a store in the mall. It was selling the 32 oz ingenuiTEA for $33. I was curious if I could find it for cheaper online, and voila it was here. I started looking through the teas here and found that Adagio was the store's supplier. I was ecstatic. I could now buy direct for a fraction of the price. For several weeks I perused the site, reading about the different types of tea. Finally I placed my first order. It came promptly day before yesterday.

All I could say was wow! It was wonderfully packed, and each tea is so very delicious. I have a hard time choosing which to fix next. I am in heaven!

Thank you Adagio!
Best wishes,
Stephenie

+ Post Reply