Refills/reorders

Let us know if you've found the perfect product for Adagio to sell.

Refills/reorders

Postby teachat » Jun 8th, '05, 13:36

Hi,

I have an issue with the tea tins Adagio uses. They don't seem to be recyclable, and my little house is too small to find uses for the many, many tins I've accumulated from this site. I thought that Adagio had an option to reorder a package of a tea that I'd bought previously, and have it sent in a bag (at a slightly reduced price, if I remember correctly), so that I could just empty the new bag into the old container. I don't see that option on the site now. Am I just confused? Could that feature please be added to the site before I drown in tins?

Thanks!
sten
teachat
Site Admin

Sten,

You may easily refill any of the tins you have purchased from Adagio Teas by clicking on the refill / reorder button found on its home page.

This link will automatically show up if you are visiting Adagio with the same computer you have used to make a prior purchase. If the link does not appear, or if you are using a different machine, simply log into your 'account' page, and then return to the home page. This will identify you as a returning customer, and the refill / reorder link will become active.

Hope this helps in keeping down the tin clutter. Cheers, Michael

Michael
teachat
Site Admin

Hello Adagio,

I orderd once from you, does this mean that I have an account or do I need to create one? Do I need an account for you to keep track of my reviews and thus my future discount? Thank you.

E
teachat
Site Admin

E--

Thanks for the note.

When you placed you first order, you entered your email and clicked "i am a new customer." At the end of the checkout, we asked for a password. With the email and password ready, please click "account" found at the top of any page on our site. This way, you'll be able to track orders, redeem points, change personal information, and much more.

If there are any additional questions, please feel free to email us directly at any time by mailing info@adagio.com.

Hope this helps,

Chris
Adagio Maestro
teachat
Site Admin

Postby teachat » Jun 8th, '05, 13:37

Thank you for responding so quick (at 11:30pm! doesn't Adagio close?) can I "reorder" to avoid the extra cost and the un-needed tin if I wish to purchase a tea that I have not purchased previously? I sure hope so because I am short on money and long on tea tins.

E
teachat
Site Admin

Thanks for your note. Never too late to help a dedicated customer! (plus, drinking all that caffeinated tea keeps us awake into the wee hours of the night!)

You may easily refill any of the tins you had purchased from us earlier by clicking on the refill / reorder button found on our home page.

This link will automatically show up if you are revisiting us with the same computer you have used to make a prior purchase. If the link does not appear, or if you are using a different machine, simply log into your 'account' page, and then return to our home page. This will identify you as a returning customer, and the refill / reorder link will appear.

All refill orders are shipped in paper containers, at a saving of $1 per item.

Hope this info helps. And please let us know if we may answer any more questions. Will gladly,

Chris
Adagio Maestro
teachat
Site Admin

So the "reorder" option is not available to me if it is a tea that I have not previously purchased? Is that correct?

E
teachat
Site Admin

That is correct... the discount only applies to teas that you've already ordered. However, in the interest of being environmentally friendly, we can save you some extra tins ... We can still put your order of new teas in refill bags (without the discount, though). Please drop us a note (info@adagio.com) with this request after placing the order and we'll adjust it accordingly!

It may not be saving whales, but hopefully this will help support the cause!

Cheers!

Chris
Adagio Maestro
(and Whale Saver)
teachat
Site Admin

On the subject of availability, Ive been looking to order mango in something larger than sample size or bags.It seems i can do the blend and ask for 90% mango and get it in the larger size.Several selections have been out on a number of occasions, this concerns me as I confess I have used other vendors for this reason.Can you explain this?

Dr Nuke
teachat
Site Admin

Postby teachat » Jun 8th, '05, 13:38

Doctor--

Thanks for the post.

Actually, the reason for the low availability is both good and bad. The bad part is, of course that the stock is too low to offer large quantities (except if you find loopholes, such as the 90% flavors blend!). the good part is that this is due to the fact that Adagio's success is growing exponentially, and we have ordered plenty for this season to make sure it does not reoccur.

Hope this helps,

Chris
Adagio Maestro
teachat
Site Admin

When does the season start? Or when should we expect the stocks to be replenished?

buckeye
teachat
Site Admin

Thanks for the reply.

Actually, the new season is already trickling in. The only teas that have yet to arrive are the Chinese teas and the Jasmines. The Chinese teas should arrive in about 3-4 weeks, while the Jasmines should be available in mid-late September (the reason for the delay on these is not due to the tea availability, rather the later-blooming Jasmine season).

Hope this helps,

Chris
Adagio Maestro
teachat
Site Admin

I miss my chamomile tea - has the order come in yet??????

I refuse to buy anywhere else!

Thanks you.

Linda Beaubier
teachat
Site Admin

Postby teachat » Jun 8th, '05, 13:39

Linda--

Thanks for the post.

No worries... our fresh shipment of Chamomile tea will be here in about a week!

Holding my breath,

Chris
Adagio Maestro
teachat
Site Admin

Postby teachat » Jun 8th, '05, 13:39

In the photo next to ordering individual teas it shows 4 sizes
a sample tin, 2 different sized tins, and a bag...I want to make sure I order a size where the tea always arrives in a tin...what size should I avoid?

lana
teachat
Site Admin

Next

Instant Messenger

Permissions