cherry flavored green tea

Let us know if you've found the perfect product for Adagio to sell.

cherry flavored green tea

Postby teamuse » Sep 16th, '05, 02:03

i was wondering if adagio had considered a cherry green tea (i've had cherry sencha).

i really enjoy this tea, but can't seem to find it at the shops i frequent.

it is also lovely blended with some of the flavored rooibos (i.e. mango and tropics or perhaps even peach)

thanks!
teamuse

Cherry green tea

Postby alexpg » Oct 9th, '05, 20:05

We purchased some in Paris 2 years ago and it's delicious.
http://www28.iwebcenters.com/culturedcup4/...
alexpg

Re: cherry flavored green tea

Postby Ric » Oct 10th, '05, 22:03

teamuse wrote:i was wondering if adagio had considered a cherry green tea (i've had cherry sencha).

i really enjoy this tea, but can't seem to find it at the shops i frequent.

it is also lovely blended with some of the flavored rooibos (i.e. mango and tropics or perhaps even peach)

thanks!
Oh, my! That sounds good! About the only flavored black tea I like is cherry!
Ric

Postby fpanko » Oct 23rd, '05, 00:36

That would be good.
You can substitute with a little Dewy Cherry mixed with Dragonwell in the meantime.
fpanko

Postby teamuse » Oct 23rd, '05, 14:07

fpanko wrote:You can substitute with a little Dewy Cherry mixed with Dragonwell in the meantime.

i have tried that once before, but didn't get the results i was looking for, the other items in the tea were really detracting to my pallette. it was too...bright and puckery. but i'll keep trying, maybe it just needs some tlc and i need to pick out only the cherries

but yes, it is amazing and a lovely tea to sip on a snappy fall morning
teamuse

Postby PiratedTVPro » Jan 3rd, '06, 17:00

I boguht some Cherry Rose (do a google search) while I was in St.Augustine over the weekend. This is an amazing tea. Slightly sweetened by the Cherry and Rose petals.
PiratedTVPro

Postby LavenderPekoe » Jan 3rd, '06, 17:20

PiratedTVPro wrote:I boguht some Cherry Rose (do a google search) while I was in St.Augustine over the weekend. This is an amazing tea. Slightly sweetened by the Cherry and Rose petals.

Hey, I was in St. Aug this weekend too!
LavenderPekoe

Postby Ric » Jan 3rd, '06, 22:53

LavenderPekoe wrote:
PiratedTVPro wrote:I boguht some Cherry Rose (do a google search) while I was in St.Augustine over the weekend. This is an amazing tea. Slightly sweetened by the Cherry and Rose petals.

Hey, I was in St. Aug this weekend too!

Wow! I drove through St. Augustine this weekend. :P
Ric

Postby teaspoon » Jan 4th, '06, 13:08

Hm, I've never been to St. Augustine, but I do know that you can get Sencha Kyoto cherry rose tea where ever Metropolitan Tea Co. teas are sold...

It's my favorite :)

~tsp
teaspoon

Wonderful Japanese Green Sakura Cherry Tea

Postby Jules75 » Jan 11th, '06, 21:19

The T Salon based in NY has a beautiful and fragrant green tea with cherry, really fresh and smooth. They do mail order if you're not in the NY area.
Jules75

green cherry tea

Postby nala1128 » Jan 24th, '06, 19:25

I know that Teavana has a japanese wild cherry green tea. It is my 6 year old daughter favorite!!!
nala1128

Postby Loridg » Jan 25th, '06, 21:21

I bought a wonderful cherry green tea in Victoria B.C. a month or so ago. The company is Silk Road http://www.silkroadtea.com and the tea is called Japanese Sour Cherry.

I just placed my first order with Adagio and I wish they had something like this, it's really yummy :)
Loridg

Postby teamuse » Jan 26th, '06, 13:56

wow! I am excited to see so many others who like cherry greens too!!!

I will have to check out some of the recs here. The original I tried came from Teavana, but due to some issues I have had at their retail stores...will probably try some of the other sites. I know alot of people rave about them...and if you like them go for it.

Come on Chris!! Please the masses!!!!
teamuse

Postby TeaFanatic » Jan 29th, '06, 23:44

I tried some Japanese Cherry Sencha at my local tea shop. It was great!!! It was definetly a very strong tea though and my friends and parents hated it, but I thought it was spectacular.
TeaFanatic

Postby sippy cup » Feb 6th, '06, 21:58

yeah, i wish adagio would consider carrying a cherry green. i've found them elsewhere, but it'd be nice if i could consolidate all my tea acquisition into one shipment...from adagio...
sippy cup

Next

Instant Messenger

Permissions