New Tea Flavors!!

If we've got something important to say, you'll hear it here first.

Sep 18th, '08, 11:38

New Tea Flavors!!

by xine » Sep 18th, '08, 11:38

Hey chatters....we have some new flavors launching today:

White Cucumber:

http://www.adagio.com/white/white_cucumber.html

Hazelnut Black:

http://www.adagio.com/flavors/hazelnut.html

Hazelnut Honeybush:

http://www.adagio.com/rooibos/honeybush_hazelnut.html

Check them out!

Sep 18th, '08, 11:48
Scrolling: scrolling

by Victoria » Sep 18th, '08, 11:48

Thanks Xine! Not that keen on flavors but the White Cucumber sounds intriguing.

BTW - it would be nice to have announcements here when new teas are added!
(excluding custom blends) I found out about the Nepal First Flush and the AliShan by word of mouth.

I see the "What's New" page has now been updated to include these three new ones, but the new blacks and new oolong, and others, have not been mentioned.

Full disclosure!!!
Haha!!

Sep 18th, '08, 13:49
Location: curled up with my cats, a good book, and a nice cup of tea

by Cinnamon » Sep 18th, '08, 13:49

Oooh! New flavors! And just when I was planning to go on a tea-buying diet until the Holiday stuff comes out again. :roll:

The White Cucumber sounds like it would be great during hot summer months, but I am already looking at the Hazelnuts. One of my favorite nuts to eat out of hand is hazelnut, so I may very well have to break my self-imposed diet and get one (or both) of these. :D

~Cin

Sep 18th, '08, 18:11

by CynTEAa » Sep 18th, '08, 18:11

Victoria wrote: BTW - it would be nice to have announcements here when new teas are added!
(excluding custom blends) I found out about the Nepal First Flush and the AliShan by word of mouth.

I see the "What's New" page has now been updated to include these three new ones, but the new blacks and new oolong, and others, have not been mentioned.

Full disclosure!!!
Haha!!
Thanks, Victoria! The teas that are not yet 'landed' will most likely be added once they are actually available. I'm really excited about them all but especially the China black teas! There is something about a rich, complex China black that suits New England winters....mmmmm...

Sep 18th, '08, 19:49

by Victoria » Sep 18th, '08, 19:49

Not to be argumentative, but the teas that were announced have a later release date than at least two of the teas that were not announced. I guess that was my point. The Ali Shan is available now as well as the Nepal First Flush and no announcement was made.

I'm just saying we on this side get excited about trying new teas too! As well as helping to get the word out!

Sep 19th, '08, 00:31

by rhpot1991 » Sep 19th, '08, 00:31

What about sending out an email, or a weekly email update to people so they can stay on top of new teas? Another thing other companies do is run a weekly sale where a select tea is on sale for that week. It is a great reason to get an order together, and may be worth looking into.

Sep 19th, '08, 00:40
Adagio

by ilya » Sep 19th, '08, 00:40

That's a good idea, and we normally do send out an email when we introduce new teas. Additionally, you can subscribe to our RSS feed and get notified whenever we update the site.

Sep 19th, '08, 08:53

by CynTEAa » Sep 19th, '08, 08:53

Victoria wrote:Not to be argumentative, but the teas that were announced have a later release date than at least two of the teas that were not announced. I guess that was my point. The Ali Shan is available now as well as the Nepal First Flush and no announcement was made.

I'm just saying we on this side get excited about trying new teas too! As well as helping to get the word out!
Sorry! I thought you were specifically referring to the teas that are coming. (I need more tea, I guess.) And yes, it would have been great to announce the other two teas. ;)

Sep 19th, '08, 10:08

by neowolf » Sep 19th, '08, 10:08

The white cucumber sounds bizarre but extremely intriguing to me. I'm definitely going to be picking up a sample with my next order. I also fantasize already about combining the hazelnut with chocolate chip..

Sep 19th, '08, 10:52

by xine » Sep 19th, '08, 10:52

We did drop the ball on annoucing the Ali Shan and Nepal- so sorry :) But, we are expecting a lot of awesome teas to come in in the next month or so- and I'll be sure to get word out to all you chatters about them.

We also have a 'What's New' Page and the RSS feed like ilya mentioned.

The White Cucumber is my new favorite. I LOVE it cold- it's so very refreshing.

Sep 19th, '08, 12:06

by BrandedInMT » Sep 19th, '08, 12:06

Hazelnut!!! MMMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm! I plan on putting an order in early next week. The hazelnut black will definitely be on it!

Sep 25th, '08, 15:10

by FoxMackenzie » Sep 25th, '08, 15:10

I wish I could eat the hazelnut tea...smells soooo good.

Just got my fun sample with my order - thank you so much guys! :)
Try the romantic "1 heart" blend! Chocolate, strawberries and jasmine tea..mmmm.

<script></script>

Sep 25th, '08, 22:36
Adagio

by ilya » Sep 25th, '08, 22:36

We're adding teas like there's no tomorrow. Just created up a new oolong tea called Coconut Pouchong. It's a bit more pricey than some of our other flavored oolongs, but it's really really tasty.

Oct 1st, '08, 22:18

White Cucumber

by cajunwowi » Oct 1st, '08, 22:18

I got my new samples..yeah!! I didn't get white cucumber though. I ordered a sample of dragonwell and also got a 2nd dragonwell in the place of the white cucumber.

I'm just curious what everyone thinks of the white cucumber. It sounds interesting but I'm not sure if it worth making an issue of. I'm not sure if I will like it anyway. I don't drink a ton of white tea (oolong girl here). But the thought of cucumber iced tea sounds oddly refreshing.

Although I have never enjoyed honeybush anything...I love the Honeybush Hazelnut! I've been looking for a low caffeine something in the evenings and I think I found a good option.

I know I digress...I'd love to here your opinions.

Jan 22nd, '09, 12:46

Reply.

by silvermage2000 » Jan 22nd, '09, 12:46

Cool I always like to check out new flavors. That hazelnut black sounds yummy.
My name i's ashley I am a female and 21 years old.

+ Post Reply