Thinking of Selling my Tea Room

Learn about tea-related establishments open across the world.

Thinking of Selling my Tea Room

Postby tealadylori » Feb 8th, '06, 18:25

I have a successful tea room in Smithville, MO www.themainstreetmill.com and am thinking of selling because I have three small children that are needing Mommy back. The tea room has been open for 8 years and has a good following of clientelle. I have several weddings, showers, receptions, High Teas and Bus Tours scheduled for the next year and all of the business I've worked for would be included. I have won National and local cooking competitions and would include all recipes. I am published in America's Best Tea Room Recipes. I can't find another place that lists tea rooms for sale that wouldn't hurt my business. I don't want to post it in the newspapers because there aren't too many tea rooms in my area and I don't want rumors to get out that I'm closing. My rent is very inexpensive and I have a full gift shop with over $50,000 in retail items. I'm including my entire commercial kitchen, antique china, all tables, chairs and linens (I can seat 60), my business, names, website, licenses, recipes and will include training. I'm asking $125,000 for everything and would really love someone with my same passion for Victorian Tea Rooms to purchase it and keep it running. There are several antique shops in the area that help pull customers. I am not in a hurry to sell, but my kids pray every night that Mommy will sell her tea room...breaks my heart! If anyone is interested in pursuing a dream of owning a tea room, this one is for you! Feel free to email me with questions tealady@themainstreetmill.com If you are not in the market to buy a tea room, at least stop by sometime and sample one of our wonderful quiches, homemade soups or award winning pies!
tealadylori

Instant Messenger

Permissions