Job opportunity at Adagio Teas

If we've got something important to say, you'll hear it here first.

Feb 11th, '06, 19:22
Adagio

Job opportunity at Adagio Teas

by ilya » Feb 11th, '06, 19:22

With the departure of Chris Cason, Adagio Teas finds itself short one 'tea maestro'. If anyone is located in northern NJ, is willing to write sarcastic posts for a living, and has an addiction to really good tea, I would urge you to contact us. Drop me an email or PM.

P.S. Here's the version of the job description our team of lawyers is requiring us to include:

Customer Service
Help us improve our impressive customer service marks on BizRate and Epinions. This involves overseeing all facets of customer service experience; responding to customers' inquiries; reviewing special requests and evaluating their feasibility; engaging in online chat and participating in our lively bulletin boards discussions.

Feb 11th, '06, 23:40

by illium » Feb 11th, '06, 23:40

Telecommuting acceptable?
Troy Howard aka Da Tong (大筒), Fine Chinese Tea Sales
Happy Panda Tea Co. 快乐熊猫茶司 (KuaiLe XiongMao ChaSi)
Portland, Oregon
illium37@yahoo.com (email me for more info!)

Feb 12th, '06, 08:49

by garden gal » Feb 12th, '06, 08:49

I was thinking the same thing- (not that I would have the qualifications for the tea knowledge part but customer relations I could handle- I've been in a similar field- nursing).

Feb 12th, '06, 10:07

by Joe » Feb 12th, '06, 10:07

That sounds like an awesome job. I'll move to New Jersey if you give it to me...seriously.

Feb 14th, '06, 22:23

job

by Snow on Cedar » Feb 14th, '06, 22:23

Where did Chris go?
Humans are a dangerous breed...just look at what they do to each other.

Feb 15th, '06, 00:59

by PeteVu » Feb 15th, '06, 00:59

If only i lived in NJ =( Sure would be the best college-time job ever!
There are four advantages to green tea... Its beauty, its taste, its aroma, and its health benefits. Learn to enjoy the first three and you'll forget you drank it for the fourth. ^^

Feb 15th, '06, 01:14

by TeaFanatic » Feb 15th, '06, 01:14

I really wish that I lived in Jersey. Good luck finding someone!
"Make tea not war"

Favorites: Sencha, Dragonwell, White Monkey, Silver Needle, Gyokuro, Kukicha, Darjeeling

Mar 25th, '06, 20:25

Re: Job opportunity at Adagio Teas

by teafreek » Mar 25th, '06, 20:25

Did you find anyone for this position? I live in Princeton, NJ. I am a stay at home mom and I am on the computer every chance I get (many times a day). I would love to get paid for working on the computer and I am also an avid tea drinker! Drinking some right now as a matter of fact. I drink out of a testubin tea pot also listening to some blues! Let me know if you found someone for this position. I am very interested.

Stella Broad :D
ilya wrote:With the departure of Chris Cason, Adagio Teas finds itself short one 'tea maestro'. If anyone is located in northern NJ, is willing to write sarcastic posts for a living, and has an addiction to really good tea, I would urge you to contact us. Drop me an email or PM.

P.S. Here's the version of the job description our team of lawyers is requiring us to include:

Customer Service
Help us improve our impressive customer service marks on BizRate and Epinions. This involves overseeing all facets of customer service experience; responding to customers' inquiries; reviewing special requests and evaluating their feasibility; engaging in online chat and participating in our lively bulletin boards discussions.

Mar 25th, '06, 20:57

Re: Job opportunity at Adagio Teas

by yresim » Mar 25th, '06, 20:57

teafreek wrote:Did you find anyone for this position?
I believe they did...

~Yresim~
"I know! We could go to the Bronze, sneak in our own tea bags, and ask for hot water."
- Willow, Buffy the Vampire Slayer (Reptile Boy, Season 2)

Favorite teas: earl grey, assam, white

+ Post Reply