Just tried blueberry - I am favorably impressed

These teas can resemble virtually any flavor imaginable.

Oct 2nd, '08, 18:43

Just tried blueberry - I am favorably impressed

by chad » Oct 2nd, '08, 18:43

I'm not a huge fan of flavored teas, but a co-worker picked up some blueberry "tea" from the nearby emporium. We both buy our teas from there.

It was fantastic. Steeped it about 2 minutes and got three good infusions before I tossed the makings. Before I tossed the infuser remains I nibbled the contents: real blueberries along with some flower and other goodies I didn't identify but will research later.

Wonderful aroma, very smooth with a hint of sweetness - I didn't use any additional sweetener in order to get the true "essense". :D

The shop gets their tea from Metropolitan Tea out of Toronto. I'm picking up some of the blueberry on the way home so my wife can try it out this weekend.

Oct 3rd, '08, 08:29

by chad » Oct 3rd, '08, 08:29

Stopped by last night to pick up some of this stuff.

It's Berry Berry Tisane. I also picked up another tisane called Bella Coola with citrus elements.

Oct 4th, '08, 10:34

by Ti » Oct 4th, '08, 10:34

I'm not big on flavored tea either but after reading some comments here about Adagio blueberry tea I tried it out. Your description fits their blueberry tea as well. I will buy it again when I finish what I have.

+ Post Reply