Job opportunity at Adagio Teas

If we've got something important to say, you'll hear it here first.

Job opportunity at Adagio Teas

Postby ilya » Feb 11th, '06, 20:22

With the departure of Chris Cason, Adagio Teas finds itself short one 'tea maestro'. If anyone is located in northern NJ, is willing to write sarcastic posts for a living, and has an addiction to really good tea, I would urge you to contact us. Drop me an email or PM.

P.S. Here's the version of the job description our team of lawyers is requiring us to include:

Customer Service
Help us improve our impressive customer service marks on BizRate and Epinions. This involves overseeing all facets of customer service experience; responding to customers' inquiries; reviewing special requests and evaluating their feasibility; engaging in online chat and participating in our lively bulletin boards discussions.
ilya
Site Admin

Postby illium » Feb 12th, '06, 00:40

Telecommuting acceptable?
illium

Postby garden gal » Feb 12th, '06, 09:49

I was thinking the same thing- (not that I would have the qualifications for the tea knowledge part but customer relations I could handle- I've been in a similar field- nursing).
garden gal

Postby Joe » Feb 12th, '06, 11:07

That sounds like an awesome job. I'll move to New Jersey if you give it to me...seriously.
Joe

job

Postby Snow on Cedar » Feb 14th, '06, 23:23

Where did Chris go?
Snow on Cedar

Postby PeteVu » Feb 15th, '06, 01:59

If only i lived in NJ =( Sure would be the best college-time job ever!
PeteVu

Postby TeaFanatic » Feb 15th, '06, 02:14

I really wish that I lived in Jersey. Good luck finding someone!
TeaFanatic

Re: Job opportunity at Adagio Teas

Postby teafreek » Mar 25th, '06, 21:25

Did you find anyone for this position? I live in Princeton, NJ. I am a stay at home mom and I am on the computer every chance I get (many times a day). I would love to get paid for working on the computer and I am also an avid tea drinker! Drinking some right now as a matter of fact. I drink out of a testubin tea pot also listening to some blues! Let me know if you found someone for this position. I am very interested.

Stella Broad :D

ilya wrote:With the departure of Chris Cason, Adagio Teas finds itself short one 'tea maestro'. If anyone is located in northern NJ, is willing to write sarcastic posts for a living, and has an addiction to really good tea, I would urge you to contact us. Drop me an email or PM.

P.S. Here's the version of the job description our team of lawyers is requiring us to include:

Customer Service
Help us improve our impressive customer service marks on BizRate and Epinions. This involves overseeing all facets of customer service experience; responding to customers' inquiries; reviewing special requests and evaluating their feasibility; engaging in online chat and participating in our lively bulletin boards discussions.
teafreek

Re: Job opportunity at Adagio Teas

Postby yresim » Mar 25th, '06, 21:57

teafreek wrote:Did you find anyone for this position?

I believe they did...

~Yresim~
yresim

Instant Messenger

Permissions