Please introduce yourself here to our membership

Oct 17th, '08, 08:26

by chad » Oct 17th, '08, 08:26

Welcome to the neighborhood, neighbor!

Go Rays! :D

Oct 17th, '08, 09:41

by Cinnabar Red » Oct 17th, '08, 09:41

Thank you all for the warm welcome! :D

Sorry I left the impression that my exposure has been only to oolong teas, I apologise. :oops: When I left the tea shop that first day, it was with 2 large bundles of tea containing everything from white to pu-ehr. Of course it's taken me a while to get use to the pu-erh's exotic taste.

Of course I love them all equally in a novices sort of way, and look foward to learning alot about them.

Thanks again!
Bill

Oct 17th, '08, 09:52
Scrolling: scrolling

by Victoria » Oct 17th, '08, 09:52

Cinnabar Red wrote:Thank you all for the warm welcome! :D

Sorry I left the impression that my exposure has been only to oolong teas, I apologise. :oops: When I left the tea shop that first day, it was with 2 large bundles of tea containing everything from white to pu-ehr. Of course it's taken me a while to get use to the pu-erh's exotic taste.

Of course I love them all equally in a novices sort of way, and look foward to learning alot about them.

Thanks again!
Bill
Ha! No worries!! That wasn't the impression, that was just the steering of the Oolong Queen to make all conversations about Oolong!! :wink:

Oct 17th, '08, 10:01

by Shelob » Oct 17th, '08, 10:01

Welcome Bill, glad to have you on board! This forum is lots of fun and informative as well! You will learn lots if you want to!

Oh, and the Oolong Queen does not send subliminal messages re: oolong she shoots straight from the hip...so watch out if you must! :D

Oct 17th, '08, 10:11

Re: New member

by bishopmaple » Oct 17th, '08, 10:11

Cinnabar Red wrote: The answer was simple. Lipton tea laced with sugar, lemon or honey was our moms answer to the common cold. Yuk!
I used to get pissed if someone told me to drink tea when I had a cold for that very same reason.
Now I have converted my mom to real tea and she hardly even drinks coffee any more. :wink:

+ Post Reply