Promotion

Trends and Tips on developing and operating a tea business.

Promotion

Postby teachat » Jun 8th, '05, 15:17

would like to get other ideas as to promote a new business i have ,, and get other ideas as well

beth bodnar
teachat
Site Admin

Beth,

Hope you may share a few more details about your new business. Will gladly reply with some ideas.

Michael
teachat
Site Admin

Hi Beth

Advertise in several newspapers, send out flyers go to the mall and talk business everywhere you go. Good food, and tea !!

Frankie Bumgarner
teachat
Site Admin

Postby teachat » Jun 8th, '05, 15:18

Hello! I am interested in starting a tea room and was wondering if anyone has a source for a wholesale distributor for china tea pots and cups ?

Lisa Bartell
teachat
Site Admin

I have a very interesting hobby of collecting tea bags (unused, of course). I am wondering if anyone else has this hobby also. I just returned from attending the World Tea Expo in Las Vegas and loved every minute of it.

Ann Allison
teachat
Site Admin

If you are a tea bag collector, you might get a kick out of my friend's website: www.chrisharne.com/condiment. No tea bags here, but Chris has painstakingly amassed, preserved, and displayed over six hundred unique specimens in his Condiment Packet Gallery.

Evan Draper
teachat
Site Admin

Wholesale teapots & cups

Postby Alchemy » Jun 26th, '05, 14:01

teachat wrote:Hello! I am interested in starting a tea room and was wondering if anyone has a source for a wholesale distributor for china tea pots and cups ?

Lisa Bartell

Lisa,
Try Herman Dodge & Sons...1-800-553-8853. Call them, and they'll send you catalogs. They have two different and distinct lines. One is traditional/conservative, while the other is modern/contemporary/chic. For more everyday type teapots/cups, I recommend Chantal. I hope this helps.

Mike Carter
Alchemy Tea & Trading Co.
Alchemy

Re: Promotion

Postby Alchemy » Jun 26th, '05, 14:18

teachat wrote:would like to get other ideas as to promote a new business i have ,, and get other ideas as well

beth bodnar

Beth,
I highly recommend radio ads. Especially funny or clever ads. They are around the same cost as print media, yet in my experience are far more effective and wide reaching. It is difficult to do target marketing for tea, as our demographics are all over the board, but there are things which can be done. (Before opening my tea shop, I was a marketing consultant) I still own a small consulting firm, which helps small businesses with their advertising and marketing. Feel free to contact me at mike@annapolismojo.com.

Mike Carter
Alchemy Tea & Trading Co.
Alchemy

Instant Messenger

Permissions