Stash black tea with Pomegranate

These teas can resemble virtually any flavor imaginable.

Jan 16th, '06, 08:40

Stash black tea with Pomegranate

by Teatime » Jan 16th, '06, 08:40

Saturday I tried the Stash black tea with Pomegranate. It is a very delightful and sweet tea with a wonderful aroma.

I sweetened the tea with two sugar cubes in an English beaker. I will definitely reorder this blend.

Teatime

Mar 4th, '06, 00:01

by Ingenui-Tea » Mar 4th, '06, 00:01

I have nothing against stash, and i'm glad u found something you like, but the tea used in pre packaged tea bags is one of the lowest grades of tea. as u develop you're palete, you will begin to apreciate better quality teas, and be able to tell the difference between good quality loose leaf tea's and the bags. You would probably apreciate the fruit flavored loose leaf teas as well if you gave them a change.
Tealand is a happy place.

Favorite tea's: Magnolia oolong, French breakfast, black currant rooibos, darjeeling.

Mar 4th, '06, 02:41

by yresim » Mar 4th, '06, 02:41

Teatime,

I haven't personally tried Stash's Pomegranate. But your description sounds pleasant. Thanks for the recommendation. I, for one, will put it on my list of teas to try.

--------------------------------
Ingenui-Tea wrote:I have nothing against stash, and i'm glad u found something you like, but the tea used in pre packaged tea bags is one of the lowest grades of tea.
That's a pretty big assumption for someone who is so enlightened. Stash's Pomegranate doesn't come in bags: it is only available loose.
Ingenui-Tea wrote:as u develop you're palete
While we're at it, I don't think that insulting the palate of our guests is the right way to encourage them to join the forum.

You know nothing about this poster and yet you assume that he/she can't tell the difference between tea bags and loose tea?

I'm not trying to insult you, I just think you are being rather rude to our guest. There's nothing wrong with sharing information, but there's really no reason to imply that his/her palate is undeveloped or underdeveloped. That's just rude.

~Yresim~
"I know! We could go to the Bronze, sneak in our own tea bags, and ask for hot water."
- Willow, Buffy the Vampire Slayer (Reptile Boy, Season 2)

Favorite teas: earl grey, assam, white

+ Post Reply