Search Results

Forum problem solving, rules, contact information

Dec 22nd, '08, 16:00

Search Results

by rhpot1991 » Dec 22nd, '08, 16:00

I think it would be a good idea to exclude the TeaDay forum from the default search results. I am very used to using the quick search box and the results are rather useless when they are just filled with what everyone is drinking on a given day.

Dec 22nd, '08, 16:04
Scrolling: scrolling

by Chip » Dec 22nd, '08, 16:04

Sorry that you have to do an advanced search.
blah blah blah SENCHA blah blah blah!!!

Dec 22nd, '08, 20:56

by Mary R » Dec 22nd, '08, 20:56

Honestly, I think that would be a good idea...or at least some sort of "exclude forum(s)" function in the advanced search. Right now, you can choose to search any one forum, but you can't run the same search simultaneously across several of your choosing.

I used to run TeaChat through an external search engine (usually google...I'm lazy) to combat the difficulty of searching the archives, but the larger TeaDay gets, the less helpful even that becomes.

BTW, neither Chip and I are Adagio reps, nor can we do much in the way of site construction. Ilya's the guy you want to hear back from. You might want to PM him, actually.

Dec 23rd, '08, 14:37

by Oolonga » Dec 23rd, '08, 14:37

Mary R wrote:Honestly, I think that would be a good idea...or at least some sort of "exclude forum(s)" function in the advanced search. Right now, you can choose to search any one forum, but you can't run the same search simultaneously across several of your choosing.
You can search by "catergory" to get more refined results :wink:

+ Post Reply