Where is Ganesha?

Discuss some of the favorite customer-created Signature Blends.

Dec 31st, '08, 17:17

Where is Ganesha?

by Figgy » Dec 31st, '08, 17:17

I was looking in the search and did not see my Ganesha blend on list, but It is in my signature blends list:

https://www.adagio.com/signature_blend/ ... 82a616a836

So how come it's not showing up on the left side of the page?

Confused :?

It is really good by the way!

Dec 31st, '08, 19:46

by kymidwife » Dec 31st, '08, 19:46

I don't know how long ago you submitted the blend, but it will only stay on the list for a limited time and then it comes down, but it will stay on your profile's blend list. I think blends stay on the main menu longer based on popularity.

Hope this helps.

Sarah
***This organic blend is earthy & spicy, with a fragrant aroma & smooth flavor to captivate the senses. Naturally sweetened in the Kentucky sunshine & infused with natural energy. Equally delicious when served piping hot or crisply chilled.***

Dec 31st, '08, 22:54

by Vulture » Dec 31st, '08, 22:54

kymidwife wrote:I don't know how long ago you submitted the blend, but it will only stay on the list for a limited time and then it comes down, but it will stay on your profile's blend list. I think blends stay on the main menu longer based on popularity.

Hope this helps.

Sarah
Yes only new blends or blends that get a lot of reviews/purchases stay up on the tab. Its because there is limited room there. Else you would be scrolling through a bazillion blends to try and find one. You can find blends better by browsing through creators. Those do not go away.

Jan 1st, '09, 13:22

by Figgy » Jan 1st, '09, 13:22

Thank You! I was wondering about that, I guess I got two questions answered!

Thank You :)

+ Post Reply