Looking for Part Time Tea Consultants

Trends and Tips on developing and operating a tea business.

Looking for Part Time Tea Consultants

Postby teachat » Jun 8th, '05, 18:13

I am looking to hire a sales force in all 50 states of people who love tea and want in on the ground floor of a company that is less than 1 year old. Salary is commission based. There are no territories. Check out the company on Letsdotea.com Contact me for hiring information or to receive a catalog. We carry over 100 kinds of teas and many styles of teapots. We are anticipating rapid expansion and I need your help.

kelsey
teachat
Site Admin

Postby teachat » Jun 8th, '05, 18:13

I am interested in hearing about your position and prospects. I live in New York City,and would love to hear more about what you are looking for.

Happy New Year and Thanks,
Susan Barrett
teachat
Site Admin

Postby teachat » Jun 8th, '05, 18:14

I am interested in your party plan. I found out about this in The Red Hat society'Life Style magazine.

Jean Wyche
teachat
Site Admin

am interested in your party plan and a catalog

carol donnelly
teachat
Site Admin

Check your e-mail-Im ready for work, when you give me the word.

Master-S.T-
teachat
Site Admin

Postby teachat » Jun 8th, '05, 18:15

Yes, I'm interested in your offer. Please contact.

Michele Prokopchak
teachat
Site Admin

<<Groan>>
Doesn't the idea of inviting your friends over to a "tea party" to buy your tea seem antithetical to the idea of a true tea party in the spirit of hospitality? No offense, but I just hate those "home" parties where you invite your friends over to buy something, and it's a shame to see tea being bastardized in a such a way, despite its rather humble commodity-level status!

Beware the little MLM--make sure the tea is of the highest quality, otherwise you'll be hurting the overall industry!!

Catherine Dupres
teachat
Site Admin

Could you please send me information on becoming a tea consultant? I am an avid tea drinker and think this is a very smart concept! I've been looking for a company that teaches people about being hospitable. Our nation has lost the art of hospitality. I think it would be great to be involved in a company that provides such a wonderful service. I have many friends who would also be interested. Thanks!

K. Marolf
teachat
Site Admin

I too love tea and have tried the tea from your company. It is all loose leaf, no bags. It is refreshing to see a company with such a high quality product. I would have to say I wish I would have thought of the concept myself. We should all take the time to slow down and have a cup of tea with friends.

Chad
teachat
Site Admin

Postby teachat » Jun 8th, '05, 18:16

Chad--

Thanks for the kind words!

All the best,

Chris
Adagio Maestro
teachat
Site Admin

Chris, does Adagio provide the teas for Lets Do Tea, or this partially owned by Adagio? Just wondering, because it appears so from your message...

Rene
teachat
Site Admin

I have been working in tea field for the past 4 years.I am interested in your offering. However, I am not staying in Malaysia. Will be staying in Australia.If possible, we can get to contact each other or exchange views in tea would be great. Thanks

Donna Ling
teachat
Site Admin

Hi Donna
I would love to tell you more, our company only does business in the US, does it still interest you

Kelsey
teachat
Site Admin

Postby teachat » Jun 8th, '05, 18:17

Hi:
i am a chinese, i am interest in tea, there are lots kinds of tea in my hometown.I can supply some for you,if you are interest in them, please send me the email: pingzhiw@yahoo.com.cn

John Wang
teachat
Site Admin

Re: Looking for Part Time Tea Consultants

Postby Robb2 » Aug 29th, '05, 00:03

teachat wrote:I am looking to hire a sales force in all 50 states of people who love tea and want in on the ground floor of a company that is less than 1 year old. Salary is commission based. There are no territories. Check out the company on Letsdotea.com Contact me for hiring information or to receive a catalog. We carry over 100 kinds of teas and many styles of teapots. We are anticipating rapid expansion and I need your help.

kelsey

Please send me your catalog and commission schedule. db.2@cox.net

Thanks, Robb
Robb2

Instant Messenger

Permissions