Should I go to the Take Me to Tea Expo?

Trends and Tips on developing and operating a tea business.

Should I go to the Take Me to Tea Expo?

Postby teachat » Jun 8th, '05, 18:20

I'm interested in opening a Tea House. I was wondering if it would be worthwhile for me to attend the trade show"Take Me to Tea Expo" (Las Vegas in March)? See http://www.takeme2tea.com/

Any info anyone might have about this trade show or other sources of info for someone wanting to get into the tea business would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,
Caroline
teachat
Site Admin

Caroline--

It is definitely worth a shot, especially if you'll be in the area. In fact, Adagio is currently running a promotion that'll take 10% off your attendance fee. When registering, please remember to enter source code "EXTEA650" to receive an automatic 10% discount courtesy of Adagio Teas.

Here is some info on the show:

Take Me 2 Tea Expo is the tea industry's premier marketplace. It features upwards of 120 world-class exhibitors and more than 45 information-packed seminars. Don't miss this tremendous opportunity to expand your knowledge, network with key players, and learn to maximize profit in the fastest-growing beverage category. For more information, call (702) 253-1893.

By the way, Adagio'll be there, front and center -- you can't miss us!

Looking forward,

Chris
Adagio Maestro
teachat
Site Admin

I would like to rent with possibly later an option to buy a tea-room/small gift shop in the Frederick, MD area. Will also consider something 20-30 miles from here.

Thank you!

Christina
teachat
Site Admin

Seminar :How to Open and Operate your own Sucessful Tearoom

Postby Maria Rivera » Jun 24th, '05, 21:09

We have put together a seminar to answer all of your questions and I would be happy to send you out our information packet. Thyme for Tea is in Lansdale Pa and you can check out our site on tea map and read up about us or you can also go to the world tea expo site and find out more about us, as my mother was a speaker last year. We also have an ad in Tea Time Magazine and with The Tea HOuse Times. You can Email me a Mariastea@aol.com with your address or callus at 215-362-2466
Good Luck with your new business venture.-Maria Rivera
Maria Rivera

Instant Messenger

Permissions