rewards points...

Let us know if you've found the perfect product for Adagio to sell.

rewards points...

Postby divinemercy » Apr 2nd, '06, 13:31

My suggestion would be to make it a possibility to use the cups points before you get 100. For instance, i think that it would be cool if it was set up so that every 10 points you could cash in at any time for 1.00 off your purchase. Then, if you save 100 points instead, make it 11.00 off. It would be good for beginners who aren't able to get 100 points easily, and are still trying to try different things. And it will also be good for those who have a hundred points all the time, so they will get a little extra reward for being good customers.

Just an idea (if a selfish one, being a beginner lol...)

-ryan
divinemercy

Postby Carnelian » Apr 2nd, '06, 14:57

Except by having the 100 limit you're encouraged to buy more. Not that I need encouraging, I'll hit the 100 mark when the casablanca twist comes back in stock (which I hope is soon). Also if you refer friends by sending a free $5 gift certificate you get 10 points when they redeem it
Carnelian

Postby divinemercy » Apr 2nd, '06, 15:06

Yes, that is true to some extent.... But for me, it is the other way around. Not getting a discount until 100 points is a deterant. You see, i am fairly low budget (i mean i am 17 in highschool with no job lol.... so yeah, really low). So if i can get 1 or 2 dollas off some of my orders every once in awhile, it will greatly aid me and entice me to buy more.

And i have been sending some gift certificates, but it is kinda hard. Not many peers of mine would be willing haha. I've sent it to lots of the adults that i know though, even my martial arts instructor and councelor haha!
divinemercy

Postby TeaFanatic » Apr 2nd, '06, 15:06

I believe that adagio has the 100 points thing so that they can give rewards to their loyal customers (not saying that you aren't loyal). You will notice that adagio loves to reward faithful customers and this is part of it. You will get to 100 eventually, keep drinking tea!
TeaFanatic

Postby TeaFanatic » Apr 2nd, '06, 15:08

I too am in highschool, and I am working my way towards that 100. Remember that you can review products and tea that you have purchased to get money off your purchase, and refills are always 50 cents off. Also, ask your parents for tea for your birthday!
Last edited by TeaFanatic on Apr 2nd, '06, 15:20, edited 2 times in total.
TeaFanatic

Postby Carnelian » Apr 2nd, '06, 15:09

If you want a couple bucks off here and there, write reviews. when you write a review on items you ordered previously you get 50 cents off of your currents order up to $3
Carnelian

Instant Messenger

Permissions