My New compnay-

Trends and Tips on developing and operating a tea business.

My New compnay-

Postby teachat » Jun 8th, '05, 18:33

Me and a friend are currently starting a tea company over the net. Just wanted to know what Kindof teas out there should we stock our online store with. And i was wondering if anyone has been searching for a tea perhaps for awhile that i might be able to find, and if anyone was interested in trying our new company as soon as the site goes up along with our products lists. Thank you all-
( Currently the only thing we want at our store is LOOSE LEAF TEA =] The highest quality available, alogn with reviews from us personally)
Later on fella's
P.S. DOWN WITH LIPTON! lol

S.T Hastings
teachat
Site Admin

ST--

Thanks for the post.

Glad to have you as a comrade in the Tea Army.

If you'd like to get a good idea of a successful internet tea company, simply click on adagio.com. Not to pat ourselves on the back, but we're the best tea site on the net! If you don't believe me, just type in "gourmet tea" on Google and visit a few other tea sites-- you'll notice that they're either inadequate sites or clones of our site!

Cheers,

Chris
Adagio Maestro
teachat
Site Admin

I'd like to introduce you to the idea of having afternoon tea in your own home. The best part is....you don't have to do anything except have table and chair space for each guest. Our company serves southeastern PA and we bring everything to you! Please check out our website at www.teacelebrations.com. We would love to bring the luxury of tea to you in your home!!

Kelly LeMarbe
teachat
Site Admin

tea supply

Postby viettea » Aug 10th, '05, 17:27

Hello!
My name is Hien Nguyen. I have connection with tea producers in Vietnam. I'm thinking of importing tea from Vietnam and be a wholesaler, distributor. Vietnam grow a lot of black tea, green tea, japanese sencha green tea, oolong tea, white tea with highest quality and sell at a competitive prices compare to other countries. Vietnam has a long history of growing and drinking tea, but for some reason people in the Europe and America only know of chinese and japanese tea. Are you interested in carrying tea produce in Vietnam?
I can supply you asian tea at a very competitive price.
viettea

Instant Messenger

Permissions