Review Coupons and TeaChef Samples

We're always open to a little constructive criticism.

Jan 31st, '09, 15:21

Review Coupons and TeaChef Samples

by TheBogo » Jan 31st, '09, 15:21

Ok, well first of all I'd just like to get it out of the way and mention that I have no clue where I am supposed to post this. Here seemed like a good place - I don't think any other sections pertain specifically to Adagio. I couldn't find anything through the search, either.

So I bought three samples and the starter pack a little bit ago and around a week ago I figured out that I could write reviews for them and get something like fifty cents off. I figured I might as well, help the site out a little bit and be able to spend two more dollars on the next order without a problem. So it put four negative fifty cent coupons in my cart, but when I logged back on later to order something, they were gone. I can't seem to find where I go to add them back in, or if I can add them back in at all. If not, oh well, it's only two dollars.

Second question, how does getting a sample of the Pu Erh from TeaChef work? Do I have to add it to my cart and then if the order is over 25 dollars, it will refund it or something? I'm more or less just curious because I wouldn't mind giving the whole Pu Erh craze a shot, but I don't really want to drop money on a "love it or hate it" kind of thing - it will probably just end up in my stack of Genmai Cha and Sencha.

If anyone can help me out, that would be great. Thanks in advance.

Feb 1st, '09, 01:28
Scrolling: scrolling

by Chip » Feb 1st, '09, 01:28

The best thing to do would be to contact customer service on Monday. Adagio does check the forum, but contacting them would be much more direct.
blah blah blah SENCHA blah blah blah!!!

Feb 1st, '09, 12:14

by TheBogo » Feb 1st, '09, 12:14

Chip wrote:The best thing to do would be to contact customer service on Monday. Adagio does check the forum, but contacting them would be much more direct.
Thanks, I'll be sure to do that.

Edit: Hah! They got me good, didn't they? Lesson learned, indeed.
When preparing to write reviews, please be sure to follow the instructions and only submit them when you are about to place an order and already have items in your shopping cart.

+ Post Reply