Adagio TeaV episode 5: Jamie & Kevin's Valentine Tea

Discuss some of the favorite customer-created Signature Blends.

Feb 1st, '09, 22:38
Adagio

Adagio TeaV episode 5: Jamie & Kevin's Valentine Tea

by ilya » Feb 1st, '09, 22:38

Episode 5 features a beautifully designed label created by Kevin Burg for a truly unique valentine's day gift. Watch Zack offer you his thoughts on how the blend turned out. Once you are inspired, take the plunge and create your own.
Last edited by ilya on Feb 9th, '09, 00:57, edited 1 time in total.

Feb 2nd, '09, 11:24

by Aphroditea » Feb 2nd, '09, 11:24

As the Goddess of Tea Love :wink: I have to say I think it is a fantastic idea to encourage valentine blends! :P

Although this has little to do with the review or the blend you reviewed I wanted to post, since it is what the review made me think of....

There actually is a black tea that tastes like Froot Loops naturally!! Nilgiri. I actually like it, but, like you, have to be in a mood for that sort of flavor. If anyone wants to learn more you can check out http://thegreenteareview.blogspot.com/2 ... k-tea.html.

As for the review itself. I am still grooving on the changing scenery and the laid back approach. Thanks for adding in the steep time/temp info ;) I am curious to know if the Froot Loop taste really overwhelmed the other flavors for you since you never mentioned the chestnut in the taste review. I have found Earl Grey to be rather potent and in blends a little goes a long way.

Thanks again for another great episode!

Feb 2nd, '09, 16:36

by silvermage2000 » Feb 2nd, '09, 16:36

A tea that kinda tastes like fruit loops. I think would be interesting and fun to check out. I liked this esp. You did a good job with the tea. And the backround was nice to. I liked I't.
My name i's ashley I am a female and 21 years old.

Feb 2nd, '09, 21:19

by sarabeth781 » Feb 2nd, '09, 21:19

I loved how he showed the tea leaves last time, I don't think he did this time. I like to see what it looks like.

Feb 3rd, '09, 12:21

by zack » Feb 3rd, '09, 12:21

I promise you all. Honest to goodness fruit loops :)

Feb 3rd, '09, 13:53

by auggy » Feb 3rd, '09, 13:53

silvermage2000 wrote:A tea that kinda tastes like fruit loops. I think would be interesting and fun to check out. I liked this esp. You did a good job with the tea. And the backround was nice to. I liked I't.
Citron Green tastes like Froot Loops or Fruity Pebbles to me. :)

Not a fan of the flavor when drinking a green, but intrigued by the flavor with a black tea. No idea why the difference!

Feb 3rd, '09, 19:28

fruit loops

by Alias » Feb 3rd, '09, 19:28

I'm totally for the froot loops tasting tea. Love the description. Again, love the changing backgrounds especially places with background noise (people taking etc.).
Here is a thought, dont know how possible this is, but you could discount the tea you are reviewing for the week of the review to encourage people to purchase and try themselves. I think it would be a good promotion.
A. Cordelli

Feb 3rd, '09, 19:49

by Ebtoulson » Feb 3rd, '09, 19:49

auggy wrote: Citron Green tastes like Froot Loops or Fruity Pebbles to me. :)
Aw you beat me to it...but in all seriousness citron green tastes just like fruit loops to me too.
Alias wrote: Here is a thought, dont know how possible this is, but you could discount the tea you are reviewing for the week of the review to encourage people to purchase and try themselves. I think it would be a good promotion.
That's a great idea....only problem for me though is I would be spending almost as much on shipping as the actual tea each week.

Feb 4th, '09, 10:06

by auggy » Feb 4th, '09, 10:06

Ebtoulson wrote:
auggy wrote: Citron Green tastes like Froot Loops or Fruity Pebbles to me. :)
Aw you beat me to it...but in all seriousness citron green tastes just like fruit loops to me too.
Yay! I'm glad I'm not the only one. When I first mentioned it on TD, people looked at me funny. But now at least one other person has said they agreed with me. :lol:

Feb 6th, '09, 02:36

by JasonC » Feb 6th, '09, 02:36

Keep up the good work!

+ Post Reply