Tea Room in Baltimore

Learn about tea-related establishments open across the world.

Tea Room in Baltimore

Postby PAL » Jan 14th, '06, 15:58

I am interested in opening a tea room in northern Baltimore, preferrable the towson area. Looking for any interested parties to help out.
PAL

Postby TEA4U » Apr 21st, '06, 14:32

PAL,

Towson would be a great location. I'm originally from the Baltimore area (actually will be back in the next few weeks for a visit). I am planning on opening a similar business in California. I would love to get your thoughts and/or knowledge about your plan. Have you started to write a business plan? Let me know...
TEA4U

Towson Tea Room

Postby PAL » Apr 23rd, '06, 20:55

I have not finished the business plan yet.
I am leaning toward starting out as a tea catering service because of the high rent in towson, then move into a permanent location in a few years. That's where my plan has taken me so far.
PAL

Postby eflesher » Apr 25th, '06, 14:26

I live in Northeast Baltimore just outside of Towson. The Hampden area would also be a great place to start out as there are a lot of us tea drinking hipsters hanging about. There is also an establishment called the Red Canoe near me on Harford Rd. They are a quaint coffee house have you considered a coffee/tea combo as a less expensive alternative to starting out?
eflesher

Instant Messenger

Permissions