White Peach

White and yellow teas are among the most subtle.

White Peach

Postby CJluvsT » Feb 20th, '09, 15:27

I was kind of disappointed in this one. I used 1 rounded teaspoon of leaf per cup of water and stepped for the full 7 minutes at 180. It just didn't taste much of anything.
CJluvsT

Postby auggy » Feb 20th, '09, 16:17

The leaf is really fluffy for this tea, so you might want to try two or even three tsp per cup.
auggy

Postby Nexius8510 » Feb 20th, '09, 21:09

Yeah, auggy's got it right here. I really enjoy white teas too and when I purchased adagio's White Peach it was pretty weak for me. A couple full teaspoons at about 160ish degrees will get you some nice infusions from it; at least from my experience! LOVE this tea!
Nexius8510

Postby silvermage2000 » Feb 20th, '09, 23:43

I do like peach teas. I will consider checking this one out sometime. And I will keep in mind the nice and helpful ifo to.
silvermage2000

Postby Cinnamon Kitty » Feb 21st, '09, 00:13

I found that it worked well with at least 2 teaspoons of leaf per cup, if not more for the 7 minutes at 180*F or some temperature close to that. I also found that a touch of sugar or honey brings out the peach flavor a bit more.
Cinnamon Kitty

Postby kymidwife » Feb 21st, '09, 14:45

I mix Adagio's White Peach half and half with their Peach Oolong, and that combo is absolutely amazing. More deliicate and mellow than straight-up Peach Oolong, and more robust and flavorful than straight-up White Peach.

Life's a Peach
kymidwife

Instant Messenger

Permissions