Adagio TeaV episode 8: Doctor's Tenth

Discuss some of the favorite customer-created Signature Blends.

Feb 23rd, '09, 06:33
Adagio

Adagio TeaV episode 8: Doctor's Tenth

by ilya » Feb 23rd, '09, 06:33

Watch Zack do battle with the good doctor on Adagio TeaV's 8th episode. Find out if Irish Breakfast tea goes well with banana and ginger, or if the blend is strong enough to do real damage to our brave host.

Feb 23rd, '09, 14:39

by Ebtoulson » Feb 23rd, '09, 14:39

Haha bout time he didn't hold back on his review. Still wish he'd try the teas cold but w/e. Good job.

Feb 23rd, '09, 17:12

by silvermage2000 » Feb 23rd, '09, 17:12

Cool I will have to check out the video. A irish breakfast,bananna,and ginger blend sounds unique.
My name i's ashley I am a female and 21 years old.

Feb 23rd, '09, 21:44

by auggy » Feb 23rd, '09, 21:44

I love all these reviews - Zach makes me laugh so. And I don't think I've seen anyone be so nice about something that is currently making his body hurt. :lol:

Feb 24th, '09, 00:32

by Travinder » Feb 24th, '09, 00:32

Nice to have a true review. Although Zack didn't like it, the description of the taste was nice to have. I may give it a try as I do like a tea with a kick some times.

Keep up the good work on the show.

Feb 24th, '09, 03:05

by boywoodhe » Feb 24th, '09, 03:05

Zack,
I enjoyed your show. :D
You should try/taste all the blends hot and cold when you do a review. Some tea blends are great hot and some are just good cold/iced. Zack..... it is the right thing to do. Review the blends both hot and cold.
Also in my opinion... when tasting black flavor tea, milk(english style) and sugar bring out the distinct flavors better.

Feb 24th, '09, 06:06

Banana Ginger

by johnoed » Feb 24th, '09, 06:06

Nice Jacket Zack...also nice bouncy phallus statue. Personally, I would never mix banana and ginger together and Irish Breakfast is way to strong a black tea for me. Nice to see their is a Doctor Who group though.

Feb 24th, '09, 14:24

Re: Banana Ginger

by Aphroditea » Feb 24th, '09, 14:24

johnoed wrote:Nice Jacket Zack...also nice bouncy phallus statue. Personally, I would never mix banana and ginger together and Irish Breakfast is way to strong a black tea for me. Nice to see their is a Doctor Who group though.
Yeah - kudos to the very brave Zack for trying the tea!! These are flavors I would not have mixed together, but as Zack has shown in previous episodes some of these wacky blends can really surprise you!

I did the Doctor Who teas in the Group section and you'll see I went a different route. But, that's the beautiful thing about these blends, people really get to let their imaginations go. For instance, I REALLY enjoy trying to capture personalities in tea. I did it first with the SereniTeas (along with Beth Nelson and other Browncoats), but I enjoyed doing it for the different doctors even more - something about him (them) translates well to tea!

Thanks again, Zack, for another GREAT episode. I REALLY liked this one - hurting insides and bouncy metal phalluses aside, it was entertaining and informative. Next time, come down here to Austin where its warmer!! :D

Feb 25th, '09, 02:13

by zack » Feb 25th, '09, 02:13

I'll be in Austin for SXSW :)

Feb 26th, '09, 17:43

by Darth Jeeling » Feb 26th, '09, 17:43

Hm, this might reduce the chances of the tea blend I was thinking of creating getting reviewed soon. It was going to be called "Dr. McNinja" after the webcomic, and include Irish Breakfast, ginger, and something doctor-ish I hadn't thought of yet.

On the other hand, it's completely worth it now that I know there are Doctor Who tea blends! :D
' '...why this pain? If it would only cease just for a moment!' and he moaned. Peter turned towards him. 'It's all right. Go and fetch me some tea.' '

-The Death of Ivan Ilyich, Leo Tolstoy

+ Post Reply