This is so fun!

Discuss some of the favorite customer-created Signature Blends.

Feb 24th, '09, 11:18

This is so fun!

by JenM » Feb 24th, '09, 11:18

I recently discovered Adagio's signature blend section of their website...and i think i am going a little bit crazy! But, it's so fun! I tried out a couple of the blends at home before making them, but i also just made up a couple too and am really wondering how they are going to come out! (they are all teas that I have tried before though).

I want to buy so many of them!

Feb 24th, '09, 19:56

by kymidwife » Feb 24th, '09, 19:56

Sig Blends is how I found Adagio in the first place... big fun! I've sampled many blends made by others, and have made lots of my own for myself, gifts, etc.

One of my Twilight blends has been dancing back and forth between 1st and 2nd place ranking for most popular this month. Woohoo!

Have fun blending...

Sarah
***This organic blend is earthy & spicy, with a fragrant aroma & smooth flavor to captivate the senses. Naturally sweetened in the Kentucky sunshine & infused with natural energy. Equally delicious when served piping hot or crisply chilled.***

Feb 25th, '09, 09:14

by JenM » Feb 25th, '09, 09:14

Sarah,

Did you buy samples and mix all of your teas before you 'blended' them on Adagio??

Or, did you just wing it?

Feb 25th, '09, 12:58

by ASUnurse26 » Feb 25th, '09, 12:58

Blending is seriously how I de-stress! I am having a blast with it too. I am loving some of the tastes I am creating (omg my fallingstar blend turned out lovely) and making the labels is also fun. I am glad to see people are purchasing my blends. Wish I did this for a living! :wink:

Mar 22nd, '09, 14:12

by kymidwife » Mar 22nd, '09, 14:12

JenM wrote:Sarah,

Did you buy samples and mix all of your teas before you 'blended' them on Adagio??

Or, did you just wing it?
Alittle of both, actually. Best results came from mixing my own samples at home.

Sarah
***This organic blend is earthy & spicy, with a fragrant aroma & smooth flavor to captivate the senses. Naturally sweetened in the Kentucky sunshine & infused with natural energy. Equally delicious when served piping hot or crisply chilled.***

+ Post Reply