Flavored Green's available to blend??

Discuss some of the favorite customer-created Signature Blends.

Mar 9th, '09, 07:46

Flavored Green's available to blend??

by rspear » Mar 9th, '09, 07:46

I was just wondering why there aren't more of the flavored greens available to make signature blends? Mainly mango, pomegranate and raspberry? I have seen a few blends out there that contain at least the raspberry so it must have been available at some time so I thought somebody might know the answer. I wanted to make some green blends to use for iced tea this spring and summer, especially mango and raspberry mixes. I know I can just order sample sizes and make my own but that really isn't as fun :lol:

Thanks!!

Mar 9th, '09, 09:57

by kymidwife » Mar 9th, '09, 09:57

Great question... I hadn't noticed these flavors were missing from the Signature Blends drop-down.

Sarah
***This organic blend is earthy & spicy, with a fragrant aroma & smooth flavor to captivate the senses. Naturally sweetened in the Kentucky sunshine & infused with natural energy. Equally delicious when served piping hot or crisply chilled.***

Mar 10th, '09, 11:47

by Bob M. » Mar 10th, '09, 11:47

I'm not sure where you're looking, but both raspberry green and mango green, along with all the other flavors, are under the regular green tea listings, available in all sizes.

Bob

Mar 10th, '09, 13:38

by rspear » Mar 10th, '09, 13:38

Bob M. wrote:I'm not sure where you're looking, but both raspberry green and mango green, along with all the other flavors, are under the regular green tea listings, available in all sizes.

Bob
They are available to buy separately but they aren't available to use when creating signature blends. I was just wondering why those flavors weren't available for that. I wanted to create some blends for iced teas using mango, raspberry and pomegranate but am not able to as a signature blend. I can order them separately and make my own blends at home but I like getting the tins with the labels and everything that we can create. :lol:

Mar 11th, '09, 23:07
Adagio

new green flavors

by ilya » Mar 11th, '09, 23:07

The exclusion of these teas was an oversight on our part. We have added the following 5 green teas to the signature blends options:

cherry green
mango green
pomegranate green
raspberry green
vanilla green

Mar 12th, '09, 05:45

by kymidwife » Mar 12th, '09, 05:45

Awesome, Ilya... thanks so much for adding those.

Sarah
***This organic blend is earthy & spicy, with a fragrant aroma & smooth flavor to captivate the senses. Naturally sweetened in the Kentucky sunshine & infused with natural energy. Equally delicious when served piping hot or crisply chilled.***

Mar 12th, '09, 09:40

by rspear » Mar 12th, '09, 09:40

Thank you Ilya, you are the best!! :lol:

Mar 12th, '09, 18:18

Re: new green flavors

by Aphroditea » Mar 12th, '09, 18:18

ilya wrote:The exclusion of these teas was an oversight on our part. We have added the following 5 green teas to the signature blends options:

cherry green
mango green
pomegranate green
raspberry green
vanilla green
Thank you Ilya - you rock, as always!! Back to the lab with us mad blenders. muhahahahaha....It'a ALIVE and it's CHERRY!! Muhahahaha :D

Mar 13th, '09, 05:53

by boywoodhe » Mar 13th, '09, 05:53

Thank you ilya!
I'm ordering raspberry green and a mango green signature blend.

+ Post Reply