Lavender Chocolate Herbal Tea...

Let us know if you've found the perfect product for Adagio to sell.

Lavender Chocolate Herbal Tea...

Postby Wassupfrombusta... » Dec 10th, '08, 20:02

Just going to put it out there...
Wassupfrombusta...

Re: Lavender Chocolate Herbal Tea...

Postby Cofftea » Dec 11th, '08, 14:25

Wassupfrombustamove wrote:Just going to put it out there...

That may be one combo I don't want to try... lavender tea to me seems like it would taste like you're drinking a garden. I have tried Chocolate black tea (I don't drink herbal teas by themselves), w/ a pinch of rose petals though.
Cofftea

Postby toastedtoads » Dec 11th, '08, 15:26

I don't like drinking lavender, I don't like smelling lavender...but New Tree makes a lavender milk chocolate bar that is heavenly.

I think I prefer eating chocolate to drinking it.
toastedtoads

Postby chamekke » Dec 11th, '08, 19:00

If you can have rose and chocolate (think Turkish Delight chocolate) bar, I don't see why you can't have lavender and chocolate.

P.S. No idea why that link didn't work...
Last edited by chamekke on Dec 11th, '08, 19:06, edited 1 time in total.
chamekke

Postby Wassupfrombusta... » Dec 11th, '08, 19:04

That's right but apprently the people ive chatted with don't like lavender to that extent...
Wassupfrombusta...

Postby Oolonga » Dec 18th, '08, 15:58

I tried Lavender White Tea from Teavana once, couldn't drink it though I love lavender scent and find it very relaxing and calming. Lavender and chocolate sound horrifying to me...
Oolonga

Postby Daughteroftheki... » Jan 1st, '09, 16:11

Lavender and Chocolate flavored Black tea - I'd drink that. I love tea made from brewing lavender flowers, and I also blend the lavender with rosebuds, mint, etc., and add black, green, or white tea, too.
Daughteroftheki...

Reply.

Postby silvermage2000 » Jan 22nd, '09, 13:34

Well I am not sure. I would think the lavender would have to be light or subdued so I't wouldn't be to floral like or mabe at the end. Perhaps with a strong chocolate flavor with a good black or oolong base.
silvermage2000

Postby acdidion » Feb 14th, '09, 11:42

I think it would have the potential to be very good. I have had lavender chocolate bars that are delicious. The thing is that I have had chocolate teas and lavender teas that were good and others that were terrible, so the combination could be good or could be terrible depending on the lavender and chocolate in it.
acdidion

Postby rjiwrth » Mar 14th, '09, 21:16

daughteroftheKing wrote:Lavender and Chocolate flavored Black tea - I'd drink that. I love tea made from brewing lavender flowers, and I also blend the lavender with rosebuds, mint, etc., and add black, green, or white tea, too.

I normally don't do flavored tea and am strictly Asian tea oriented...but in this case...YUM! Where can I get this? This combo sounds fantastic. I love lavender and love chocolate. I've had chocolate with chilis and I've had it with bacon and I've had chocolate with oregano. The ones with chili and the one with oregano were divine, but all were chocolate bars. Lavender chocolate tea....sublime!
rjiwrth

Instant Messenger

Permissions