Refills on Signature Blends

Let us know if you've found the perfect product for Adagio to sell.

Refills on Signature Blends

Postby Sims2Challenges » Mar 1st, '09, 15:34

I love the fact that Adagio offers refills on previously purchased teas in a bag instead of another tin at $0.50 less. I was hoping that perhaps this could be offered for Signature Blends as well. Maybe I'm a minority but I have bought blends almost exclusively, they are my favorite thing about Adagio. I am running low on some of the first ones I got and I would like to order more but I really don't need another tin. Right now i have about 20 different blends I have purchased or received as gifts and about 20 more I still want to get. I can just imagine at some point having hundreds of tins as I refill more and more blends. Sure a few are great to have around for misc storage but I don't need that many. I also hate to throw them away due to the waste. Thanks for your time and consideration.
Sims2Challenges

Postby LarkinBean » Mar 2nd, '09, 01:09

I would really love to have a refill option for blends as well. There are many blends I want to keep buying again, because I love them. However, I'm not looking forward to having a bunch of empty tins hanging around the house.
LarkinBean

Postby queenamy83 » Mar 4th, '09, 08:00

I totally agree! It would be so nice to be able to purchase refills for signature blends!
queenamy83

Postby lilladybug » Mar 16th, '09, 15:23

I de-lurked just to support this post. My go to tea is a blend right now and I would love to be able to order a refill since I'm already having trouble finding uses for my sample tins and I don't want to have to worry about it for the larger tins too!
lilladybug

Postby Aphroditea » Mar 16th, '09, 19:16

actually, that would be nice! I go through a lot of blends as well....right now I am converting the old tins into candle holders, but how many candles do I really need, eh?

I throw my vote in for this idea too :D
Aphroditea

Postby acdidion » Mar 16th, '09, 20:07

Me too I would love to be able to get refills for signature blends. I hate to waste the old tins.
acdidion

Postby iannon » Apr 6th, '09, 11:09

on the other side there are probably some people who would like someones leftover tins.. i know I am waiting for my wife to empty hers so i can stick another label on it and use it for some of my loose leaf teas that I dont have a good cannister for! they are nice little tins..
iannon

Postby ilya » Apr 6th, '09, 15:27

We will look into this as an option. I'll have to wade waist deep into the code to see how feasible it is.
ilya
Site Admin

Postby Romance Writer » Apr 14th, '09, 08:17

This sounds like a great idea. I can see tins getting over run in my house since blends are currently my addiction.

However, just to give you a few uses:

You can store buttons in them
You can store misc. nuts and bolts or screws nicely in your garage
Clean and store bagged samples of tea you have acquired
you can store small candies in them
beads or sewing needles

This is just a few helpful things you may or may not have thought of as a use for your leftover tins. :)
Romance Writer

Postby Artemis » Jul 10th, '09, 10:07

As my sister put it "those tins are just begging to be a craft project." I don't really know what to do with them, but she gets them anyway. I'd also like it if they offered the blends in more sizes, but I suppose the 4oz will do.
Artemis

Postby Aphroditea » Jul 10th, '09, 10:27

Artemis wrote:As my sister put it "those tins are just begging to be a craft project." I don't really know what to do with them, but she gets them anyway. I'd also like it if they offered the blends in more sizes, but I suppose the 4oz will do.

around here we have turned them into candles, a bank, as well as just letting them hold something other than tea (crafty doodads like pompoms and confetti, for instance). But, we have had to get rid of a lot, too and that is irksome which is one reason I hope that Ilya can pull this off (I have COMPLETE faith in him - hear that Ilya? :D)
Aphroditea

Re:

Postby boywoodhe » Aug 31st, '09, 15:12

Aphroditea wrote: I go through a lot of blends as well....right now I am converting the old tins into candle holders, but how many candles do I really need, eh?

I throw my vote in for this idea too :D

I agree with everyone!
I really think adagio should have refills on signature blends.
I have over 50 empty tins and I use some for flour,sugar and cookie containers.
My partner uses some tins for the garage...like nails, nuts, bolts, washers and ect...LOL
boywoodhe

Re: Refills on Signature Blends

Postby keensense » Sep 6th, '09, 23:48

The refills are a great idea - you've got my vote.

Another solution for the collection of tins that us Adagio loves are building up - a recycling program. We could send the tins back to Adagio and receive a discount off our order.

Just a thought.
keensense

Location: North Potomac, MD (but my heart belongs in San Diego)

Re: Refills on Signature Blends

Postby marlena » Sep 20th, '09, 11:18

Aha, that's a good one!
marlena

Instant Messenger

Permissions