Dec 9th, '08, 16:42

by chamekke » Dec 9th, '08, 16:42

Thank you for your story, Sheila! I have the same feeling whenever I walk into a shop that has really nice vintage/antique cups and saucers (there are quite a few such shops in my town). It's a good, warm feeling... gracious, maybe a little motherly, and very elegant.

Please post all the photos you like. We are hardened tea fanatics on this forum, and it's hard to overwhelm us. Come to think of it, we enjoy being overwhelmed by anything tea-related! :wink:

"Never trust a man who, when left alone in a room with a tea cosy, doesn't try it on."
- Billy Connolly

Dec 9th, '08, 16:58

by Janine » Dec 9th, '08, 16:58

chamekke wrote:Thank you for your story, Sheila! I have the same feeling whenever I walk into a shop that has really nice vintage/antique cups and saucers (there are quite a few such shops in my town). It's a good, warm feeling... gracious, maybe a little motherly, and very elegant.
Hey, that was me! :-)

Dec 9th, '08, 23:40

by sheila77551 » Dec 9th, '08, 23:40

Sorry, it appears dear son will not be able to help me tonight, maybe tomorrow.
Sheila

Dec 10th, '08, 22:00

by sheila77551 » Dec 10th, '08, 22:00

Well, he tried. Boy.... it was not an easy task and I told him to go to bed and we would try again tomorrow. This is an area we both have no experience in. But now, I know we have to have an image hosting account, and hopefully we can try again now that we have one. Yikes, I'd better learn how to do this myself, cuz I know he's never gonna volunteer for this again!
Sheila

+ Post Reply