Everyday raw puerh?

One of the intentionally aged teas, Pu-Erh has a loyal following.

Nov 4th, '14, 19:42

Re: Re:

by mr mopu » Nov 4th, '14, 19:42

Poseidon wrote:
Rui wrote:
Poseidon wrote:I think when my tea fund is back at a decent amount, Ill spring for the repave and the yiwu from white2tea. If anything is left, Ill grab that teavivre cake too. :lol: There is so much tea in my house right now its nuts!
My wife was already rising her eyebrows as my tea 'stash' at home was getting out of hand so I have created another 'stash' at the office. :roll:

With the amount of tea I drink pu'erh never gets 'aged' around here. :oops:
I hear ya brother. My lady does the same. "Why did you order ANOTHER bag of tea?!?" She cant quite grasp that each tea has a different flavor and when you find one you like, you buy as much as you can get because you may not find something similar for awhile. Ive made that mistake way too many times. :lol: Ill take a little attitude if the result is a cake of quality tea.
Join the club. I have a full size fridge full along with 2 mini fridges and 4 boxes of samples. I have to "intercept" about every package I get or I hear about it!
Poseidon, I am not sure if the Repave is still available. I think a friend of mine got the last of it. Paul said he was going to try a source the material again for another pressing. I am not sure if this has been done as of yet.

Nov 4th, '14, 20:25

Re: Everyday raw puerh?

by Poseidon » Nov 4th, '14, 20:25

mr mopu wrote:
Poseidon wrote:
Rui wrote:
Poseidon wrote:I think when my tea fund is back at a decent amount, Ill spring for the repave and the yiwu from white2tea. If anything is left, Ill grab that teavivre cake too. :lol: There is so much tea in my house right now its nuts!
My wife was already rising her eyebrows as my tea 'stash' at home was getting out of hand so I have created another 'stash' at the office. :roll:

I hear ya brother. My lady does the same. "Why did you order ANOTHER bag of tea?!?" She cant quite grasp that each tea has a different flavor and when you find one you like, you buy as much as you can get because you may not find something similar for awhile. Ive made that mistake way too many times. :lol: Ill take a little attitude if the result is a cake of quality tea.
Join the club. I have a full size fridge full along with 2 mini fridges and 4 boxes of samples. I have to "intercept" about every package I get or I hear about it!
Poseidon, I am not sure if the Repave is still available. I think a friend of mine got the last of it. Paul said he was going to try a source the material again for another pressing. I am not sure if this has been done as of yet.
I have been talking with paul and it should be back next week;):lol:

Nov 4th, '14, 21:07

by mr mopu » Nov 4th, '14, 21:07

Poseidon wrote:
mr mopu wrote:
Poseidon wrote:
Rui wrote:

Let me know and if not I may be able to share a bit with you.

Nov 6th, '14, 05:43
Vendor Member

by TwoDog2 » Nov 6th, '14, 05:43

mr mopu wrote:
Poseidon wrote:
mr mopu wrote:
Poseidon wrote:
Rui wrote:

Let me know and if not I may be able to share a bit with you.
The Repave has been pressed and is on the road to me as I type. I went back to the farmer and purchased the rest of what they had. Had I been a week earlier, I could have gotten much more, but a Taiwanese customer bought the bulk of it before I arrived in Hekai :x Re-learning tenet 3 myself...over and over and over...

+ Post Reply