Hi from here!

Please introduce yourself here to our membership

Oct 7th, '08, 10:41

by Shelob » Oct 7th, '08, 10:41

Again, thanks to all who have so heartily welcomed me to TeaChat! I just love it and feel very at ease even tho' I'm such a newbie! I have lots to learn and know that all of you will be a great part of that!

Chad, I love your avitar..birds of paradise one of my favs, especially in Ikebana
Trioxin, I def will check out the PuCrew, altho' the name is kinda scary :twisted:
Riene, thanks for the welcome, I enjoy reading your posts.
TeaKimono, great avitar and looking forward to sharing.
Sal, I know I will learn alot from you re: green teas! Keep those shots coming!

Oct 7th, '08, 12:51

by chad » Oct 7th, '08, 12:51

Shelob wrote:Again, thanks to all who have so heartily welcomed me to TeaChat! I just love it and feel very at ease even tho' I'm such a newbie! I have lots to learn and know that all of you will be a great part of that!

Chad, I love your avitar..birds of paradise one of my favs, especially in Ikebana
Trioxin, I def will check out the PuCrew, altho' the name is kinda scary :twisted:
Riene, thanks for the welcome, I enjoy reading your posts.
TeaKimono, great avitar and looking forward to sharing.
Sal, I know I will learn alot from you re: green teas! Keep those shots coming!
That birds of paradise pic was taken at Selby gardens down in Sarasota, FL, just south of Clearwater. I've got some in the backyard, too, but not quite ready for prime time. I am a lousy gardener! 8)
I figured on this forum, I'd show some class - unlike on my BBQ forum where my avatar was a severed pig's head taken from a whole hog we cooked for competition! :shock: :D

Oct 7th, '08, 13:19
Scrolling: scrolling

by Victoria » Oct 7th, '08, 13:19

chad wrote: That birds of paradise pic was taken at Selby gardens down in Sarasota, FL, just south of Clearwater. I've got some in the backyard, too, but not quite ready for prime time. I am a lousy gardener! 8)
I figured on this forum, I'd show some class - unlike on my BBQ forum where my avatar was a severed pig's head taken from a whole hog we cooked for competition! :shock: :D
And we appreciate that!

Oct 7th, '08, 13:23

by chad » Oct 7th, '08, 13:23

Victoria wrote:
chad wrote: That birds of paradise pic was taken at Selby gardens down in Sarasota, FL, just south of Clearwater. I've got some in the backyard, too, but not quite ready for prime time. I am a lousy gardener! 8)
And we appreciate that!
It was nice and clean! Sitting primly on the edge of the transport freezer! :twisted: :D

+ Post Reply