Sample tin tops

We're always open to a little constructive criticism.

Dec 9th, '05, 15:41

by jzero » Dec 9th, '05, 15:41

ilya wrote:I don't want to ruin the surprise :)

I'll give you a hint... The tins will have the exact same shape, but will no longer be silver.
Will they still be METAL at least? Because I've been planning a way to store/display them using magnets, and non-metallic tins would put quite a damper on that idea. Although by now I probably have enough sample tins that it doesn't matter :)
They Call Me Jzero

Dec 9th, '05, 18:18

by teamuse » Dec 9th, '05, 18:18

wowsa! i take off for a few days and this thread just grew!

neat!

thanks for letting us know what is up with the lids....

but my curiousity is peaked with the new tins....
anxiously awaiting

Dec 9th, '05, 21:00
Adagio

by ilya » Dec 9th, '05, 21:00

yes, the tins will still be metallic.

Dec 10th, '05, 13:45

by PeteVu » Dec 10th, '05, 13:45

jogrebe wrote: No problem ilya, I completely see where you are coming from and no need to rush if you plan on starting two formula blends of Earl Grey. I personally don't like Earl Grey tea, but I was almost certain that you said earlier that the reason for the substation was because of a resent drastic price increase in cornflower pieces as an alternative to raising the price, but I can't find that post so maybe I'm in danger of losing it as much as Chris is at the moment as well with everything else going on.
it was said, by chris, in teachat. you sir, are not crazy.
There are four advantages to green tea... Its beauty, its taste, its aroma, and its health benefits. Learn to enjoy the first three and you'll forget you drank it for the fourth. ^^

Dec 11th, '05, 23:50

by JamesBeach » Dec 11th, '05, 23:50

About the tin change, I'm thinking maybe they're going with full-tin cover art, a la Republic of Tea? I would really like that, with a little printed info on the tea, a picture of the loose leaf, and an artsy rendering. Would be cool.

I'm very tempted to buy Republic of Tea's Memoires of a Geisha limited edition tin, because the movie looks like something I would like a lot. And I like collecting things.[/i]

Dec 13th, '05, 18:46

by Serenity » Dec 13th, '05, 18:46

Talk about being blonde...LOL I didnt realize until a few days ago that the tops of the tins have the design on them.

I Love it! I really need to pay more attention :o
~Vicki~
Dreamin of my Tea Room!
So. Oregon

+ Post Reply