Thursday TeaDay 10/02/08 Anything better than tea?

BYOT! Enter TeaChat here, you never know what you may find!

Is there ANYTHING you ENJOY drinking more than tea?

No, tea reigns supreme
71%
Maybe
16%
Yes, I do enjoy drinking something MORE than tea
12%
Other
2%

Total votes: 58

Oct 3rd, '08, 01:50

by Pentox » Oct 3rd, '08, 01:50

auggy wrote:Just a bunch of comedians here, huh? :P

Pentox, yep - the last place I worked actually failed an internal evaluation because the certs weren't displayed in the elevators. They put them up, but had to actually get the tests done first and then they never updated them. But come on, they were only two years behind! When the outdated certs were brought to their attention, they solved the problem by once again just removing them. :roll:

My iced TKY after lunch today was really yummy. But I didn't get any more tea after I got home. Had to go get groceries and now it's probably too late. I haven't been getting enough tea in my life lately. It makes me sad. :cry:
Hahaha that's precious. So no cert is better than an outdated cert?

You know what would make you less sad? More tea. Take tea to work! What you should do is you should take a box of tea to work, and make most of it old stale bad tea, but hide the good stuff in there. So if people try to take some of your tea, the chances are they'll take bad tea and then not want more! The good tea will be safe.

Oct 3rd, '08, 10:26

by auggy » Oct 3rd, '08, 10:26

Pentox wrote:Hahaha that's precious. So no cert is better than an outdated cert?
My favorite part of the whole thing, though - the frame that they used to put the certs up in the elevators? Yeah, couldn't get it off the elevator wall. So when they took the certs out, they couldn't get the frames off so they just kept the empty frames up. :roll:
Pentox wrote:You know what would make you less sad? More tea. Take tea to work! What you should do is you should take a box of tea to work, and make most of it old stale bad tea, but hide the good stuff in there. So if people try to take some of your tea, the chances are they'll take bad tea and then not want more! The good tea will be safe.
I had tea stuff here for a bit, but then I got really close to quitting and took everything home. Now I figure I'll stick around for a bit longer but I still haven't brought my tea stuff back. Mostly because there isn't a safe and clean place to keep it. The office is kind of icky and everyone and their brother thinks it is okay to paw through my desk. :evil:

Oct 3rd, '08, 10:47
Scrolling: scrolling

by Chip » Oct 3rd, '08, 10:47

auggy wrote:
Pentox wrote:Hahaha that's precious. So no cert is better than an outdated cert?
My favorite part of the whole thing, though - the frame that they used to put the certs up in the elevators? Yeah, couldn't get it off the elevator wall. So when they took the certs out, they couldn't get the frames off so they just kept the empty frames up. :roll:
My suggestion to fill the empty elevator frame...Image

That would certainly instill the confidence of riders as the doors close. :twisted:

Oct 3rd, '08, 16:26

by auggy » Oct 3rd, '08, 16:26

Chip wrote:My suggestion to fill the empty elevator frame...Image

That would certainly instill the confidence of riders as the doors close. :twisted:
:lol: Silly boy! You make me laugh.

Oct 5th, '08, 14:10
Scrolling: scrolling

by Chip » Oct 5th, '08, 14:10

:lol:

Actually, le bump ...
blah blah blah SENCHA blah blah blah!!!